We've missed you!

An: Thank you so much to MariaFA for making a book cover for me!!!! If you guys would like a cover from her than go check out her account!

Jungkook's POV.... 

We were all playing video games trying to keep our minds busy. Well of course Taehyung and Suga were in their rooms so I guess not all of us were there. 

I have grown not let me feelings affect others and I know I love her and I know she knows as well. But, she clearly loves Taehyung and he does as well. I'm not gonna stop her because that's not my choice. 

I'm fine with the choice I made. It may sound like I am shutting down my feelings and letting myself be hurt, but that's exactly what I'm doing. However, (Y/N) will be happy with V and if she is happy, I can try and be happy for her as well. I'm trying to be okay and I am. I just need a little bit more time. 

We heard a knock on the door. That's weird we never ever get visitors. I got up with my game controller and walk to the door to answer it. 

I couldn't believe the person I was starring face to face with. A year is not over yet, why is she here. I'm not ready, for her to be here. Be strong Jungkook, be strong. You were fine when she was gone you can be fine when she's here as well. I was so in shock I stumbled back covering my mouth and dropping my controller. 

"Oh my-" I could feel tears filling my eyes. 

"Who is it?" yelled Jimin. I don't think they can see what I'm seeing right now. 

"(Y/N)?" I questioned tears are now falling down my cheeks. She was just standing there looking into my eyes. She began to cry louder than ever. I just stood there and starred as tears crept out of my eyes as well. I looked behind her and saw boxes. Moving boxes. She's coming back?

I was so happy she was coming back. She didn't have to say anything I already know she was coming back home to us. My tears of sadness quickly turned to tears of joy. I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her into the biggest hug I could give her. 

I could hear the boys gasp as they saw me hugging her tight. They new exactly who she was. She was now crying into my sweater, burring her face in my chest as I stoked stroked her hair. 

"I-i'm s-sorry guys! I-i d-didn't know what to d-do! P-please t-take-" she was struggling to get her word out. 

By now all the boys were surrounded her, except Suga and V. They were still their rooms. 

"Shushhh you have to say anything it's okay" I said comforting her. "We've missed you a lot. We're just glad you came back" said J-hope rubbing her back. I could feel a smile grow on her face. 

"I'm just so happy I'm back home where I belong. With you guys." she said and everybody came into a group hug. 

This was the greatest feeling I've ever felt. I missed how close we were. 

-

Your POV....

Everyone is now happy and so are you. You were all in the kitchen talking and catching up. All of you guys did not want to bring up the past. Just because I would create a sad atmosphere again which none of you wanted. You liked that. You missed joking around with them. It kinda felt like the first time you met them in the cafeteria.

Now all your stuff was put back in your room. You had a little sentimental moment when you realized that they kept the note in the exact same place you put it. Also you started to tears up when you also realized the sleeping bag in the closet. They had been having mini sleepovers in your room when you were gone. They said it was because they missed you so much. 

You were fine now and love the talks you guys were having. But, something feels off.

"Wait where is Suga?" you asked and they all yelled for him.

You guessed he didn't realized that you were here. He came stumbling out of his room. Starching his head and looking down. "What do ya guys want now! he groaned and dragged he feet. Clearly oblivious that you were there.

"Uh hi" you giggled and he looked up to see you. You, the one he has missed so dearly. 

"OH MY GOD (Y/N)!" he yelled and picked you up in a hug. He was laughing with joy and you were laughing as well. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! OH MY GOD!" he was screaming. He was now spinning you around and everyone was laughing at how silly he made himself look. He place you on the counter island, now out of breath. 

Everyone was laughing so hard until all of you saw Taehyung come out from the hallway. 

"Guys why is everyone yelling! I'm trying to sleep!" he was rambling none stop, still oblivious to you sitting on the counter which made you giggle. You missed him a lot. "DUDE (Y/N) IS MOVING BACK!" yelled Jimin. He looked up and covered his mouth in shock. "NO ARE YOU SERIOUS!" he yelled through his hand coving his mouth. You nodded your face was lit up. 

He pick you up and off of the counter spinning you around. "THIS IS LEGIT THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!" he yelled and everyone was laughing. Well Jungkook wasn't and he seemed fine with the fact that you...... love Taehyung. Now how were you gonna tell him was the real question. 

Not now. Let it sink in that you're back. Let them get used to having you around again. You don't want to cause even more trouble. Hopefully. 

You all moved to the living room, talking about life. All positive things, you guys were trying really really hard. You were saying that when you were gone you've been working on songs and music. They really loved the fact that you didn't give up trying to let your creativity flow.

"Hey remember the time in the gym at like the beginning of the year?? You said you would show us some of your songs! You never did!" Jungkook teased and it sparked an Idea in your head. You guys had an empty room that you all used for thing you guys didn't need but were to lazy to throw it out. 

"Guys! Why don't we make the storage room into a music room!" the minute you said that all of their faces instantly turned into nervous ones. "What?" you asked.

"Well you see uh... Namjoon you tell her" said J-hope. Now all eyes were on him, he tensed. 

"Well when you were gone we made a new friend. She started working as a assistant in BigHit. She didn't have anywhere to live so uh, we let her have the room. PLEASE DON'T FREAKOUT!!!" said Namjoon. Your blood was boiling.

"WHAT?" you yelled now standing up. "I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR GUYS ONLY GIRL!!" you were furious! "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME! WHERE IS THIS GIRL!" you were so pissed off.

"Okay okay, she's working late tonight. Well actually she should be here any minute. Her name Ami Yu. Just call her Ami though. She's....... nice. We didn't want to tell you because we were afraid how you were gonna react." said Jin calmly. 

You sat back down and pouted. "Well I'm mad so" you huffed.

"You're still the only girl in our lives, don't worry. She just needs a place to stay for a while until she gets enough money to buy her own. She said she wasn't planning on staying long." said Suga rubbing your back. 

Just in time, a girl came in through the door. Her hair was long and straight. She was wearing a really really short body con dress and a whole lot of make up. "Oh hi! Are you (Y/N)? The boy have told me a lot. About you." she said smugly. You already did not like the look and sound of her.

Oh go what did my boys get into you thought.

AN: OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!! WE ARE SO CLOSE TO 1K!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!