She's crazy man...

Jungkook's POV...

I can't give in. I can't I really really can't. I worked so hard not to fall for her, to mover on from her.  It seems that now that she's back I'm falling for her all over again. I woke up in her bed the sent of her hair was filling the air and I couldn't be more happy seeing her asleep. 

Seeing her so sad last night hurt my heart. She loves him, she really does. But I can tell she's now confused when she figure out that Ami was now dating Taehyung. She came to me for comfort, kinda. This is the only way I can be close to her, I'm not going to let her out of my sight again. 

She's fallen for the troubled boy that can't make her own decisions. If he had the confidence to stand up to Ami than we wouldn't have to be in this mess. "Jungkook? You still here?" she asked and I replied. 

"Hey do you want to go out today? Maybe clear your head?" I asked and she smiled lightly. "That sounds great. Thanks Kookie" she said with a husky morning voice. I bit my lip without noticing and smiled. 

We got dressed and headed out to the room for breakfast. "Hey guys about time you love birds got up" smirked Ami. "I heard you to kissing it's okay" she continued and the boys (Y/N) and I all looked at her in shock. I laughed nervously and scratched the back of my head.

"Is that so? Well congrats" Taehyung was struggling to get his words out. I looked at him and he was all teary eyed and was having a hard time trying to not cry. 

We had breakfast and I got up to get ready for the day. I got to my room and immediately the door swung back open and slammed shut again. Taehyung pushed me on my bed, he was clearly angry. 

"What the hell!?!?! You kissed (Y/N)?!?! I thought you were over with her!!" he yelled and I got really scared and retaliated. "I still love her!! I was never over her I was trying to block my feelings!! And says you! you were the one who hurt her not me!" I yelled. 

"I had no choice" "What do you mean you had no choice?" I asked. He got really close to me tears were now down his face and he was really shaky. "She's crazy man" he whispered to me. I was so confused at what he was saying. 

"What do you mean-" I was interrupted. "She said if I didn't love her she would kill (Y/N) in front of our own eyes. I've been having terrible nightmare ever since. She's trapped me! I'm only doing this for her because I love her!" he said now on his knees crying. 

"What?" I was so shocked. "It's true I'm not lying I swear. She's never let me out of her sight now and even the thought of (Y/N) dying is horrifying to think let alone dream of." he said and I nodded. 

"She can't know" "What?!? Are you kidding me!?!" I yelled. "Jungkook she can't know! If she does then knowing her she'll want to try and do something and if she doesn't she will die!" he yelled back. "What exactly did Ami say to you?" I asked.

"She said that if I don't become hers she'll make sure that I'll never lay eyes open her again. That she may never be able to see anything again or breathe again. She said if I retaliate than she'll make sure that all of us will see her blood poor to the ground. That we will not be able to do anything accept watch her get beat by her. I've only ever had dreams were it was just me watching her get hurt but she promises that I won't be alone" 

"Sp please don't tell her. I'm going to tell the other so we can get her away from me but do not tell her" I gulped and nodded. He continued to talk to me but I went off into a intense daydream.

*DAYDREAM*

"Are you ready?" said Ami dragging a baseball bat across the floor. I was tied to a chair along with the rest of the boys. Namjoon, Jin, Jimin and Hoseok were all crying as they watch (Y/N) on the ground with bruises and scraped. Suga, Taehyung and I were all trying to release ourselves from the bondage that Ami had done. 

(Y/N) was by now so weak that she was crippled on the ground, not able to get back up. I could hear her struggling to breathe as she looked at me with pleading eyes. I could not help her no matter how hard I tried. "Thought I told you not to mess with me!" she yelled and walked her on the leg. She cried out and scrunched into a ball. I was crying  so hard that my tears had soaked my face. 

Ami picked up (Y/N) bridal style and and looked at us. "You like this?" she asked and we were all yelling to put her down but, the ducted tape had muffled our cries. By now (Y/N) was bleeding  loads from her nose, her legs were all busied fro the amount of beating it got an bleeding because of scrapes from the bat. 

She was knocked out cold as she lifeless in Ami's arms. She moved closer to me as I was trying to move away as she placed the unconscious girl on my lap. Her head was resting beside my own and she ripped the tape of my mouth.  

"What did she do to you!" I yelled and she laughed. "You wanna be next?" she giggled.

"You're a monster"

*END OF DAYDREAM*

"Are you listening to me?" he asked and I just nodded. I didn't tell Taehyung what I saw,  I was too scared to. 

I could not unseen what I imagined. (Y/N) must be protected. 

AN: imma be real with you guys, this book wasn't supposed to be this long :o. I was planing that after (Y/N) came back that they would all live happily ever after but, I felt that after writing that chapter I did't wan to stop the book. So I added in Ami for fun and to Mae things last. I also did't expect for this to get really dark but here we are. Lmao sorry. 

Also for future reference, I write all of these really late at night so if there is grammar mistakes which there probably is I'm sorry. 

ALSO I am working on other things as well that I will publish after this one so DON'T LEAVE ME WHEN THIS BOOK ENDS!!! Make sure to follow me s you know when  the other book comes out!! 

Goodnight!~