BTS Tour

Your POV.... 

You graduated. But it wasn't what you expected. Right now you were a total mess but keep your emotions in, as you didn't wan the boy to see you hurting. Especially since you guys have to see each other everyday during this tour. You were on the plane ride to their first concert of the tour.

*FLASH BACK*

"(Y/N), this an offer we are willing to give you. If you say yes, you will be doing all the boys makeup hair and picking their outfits. All in all just making them look good. It pays ver very well. More than normal stylists because well, yo have to deal with them. You would be with us at concerts and photoshoots and tours. Basically travelling the world with them, they said that they wouldn't leave your side. If you say yes our firs tour will be after you guy graduate. You do have to do it you don't want to, we will understand." he said softly.

"Are you kidding me? I'D LOVE TO!" you scream and the boy screamed with you. They ran over and all gave you and big hugs hug. Jungkook hugged you separately from everyone else. Swinging you around.

*END FLASH BACK* 

Luckily you were gonna be sitting beside Jin for this long ride. You liked Jin. He was ver calm and cool around you. He was definitely the most sane person out of the group in your opinion. You had been ignoring Jungkook and V since the night you fled from the graduation party. However your phone was blowing up regardless. Unread Texts and missed phone calls from the two, probably saying that they're sorry. but you knew they didn't mean it. The minute you would forgive them they would go back to their normal ways. 

You finally decided to check your texts from the boys and your eyes softened at the sight.

-

Baby V: (Y/N)? Please answer. I'm sorry for over reacting. I'm sorry I ruined your night. Please talk to me?

-

Kookie Monsta: (Y/N) answer me please!! I hate when you ignore me!! I miss you!!!

There were much more. As you continued to read you unknowingly began to tear up and sniffle which caught his attention. 

"(Y/N), please don't cry. I know it hurts. It hurst me too" somehow he knew exactly what you were crying over. He pulled you into a hug and stroked your hair to make you calm down. 

"I hate what's going on as well. Jungkook and V are slowly drifting apart because of this and now the group taking sides and-" he stopped talking when he realized he was making you cry even more. You buried you face into his chest. "It's all my fault" you whispered. 

"It was never your fault" he replied placing his chin on top of you head.

-

All eight of you were gathered at the lobby of the hotel. Body creating a shield from the fans at gathered in the lobby as well. It was chaotic and made you feel dizzy. Yet still thought the hectic the manager was able to yell instructions to us eight and the rest of the crew.

"Boys you'll be sharing rooms along with (Y/N)!" he yelled and you tensed up. You did not want to share a room with them. 

"Okay so Rap Monster and J-hope, you guys will sharing a room. Suga and Jimin you guy will be roommates. Jungkook and V you guys will together" the minute he mention that you could see their faces scrunch together. "Finally Jin, you'll be with (Y/N) alright?" you sighed with relief that you were paired up with him instead of the others. 

"Okay you guy may go. I need to talk to the rest of the crew. (Y/N) you get settled with the boys and I talk to you later." he said giving you a wink. You bowed and grabbed you room key from the man and caught up with the rest of the boys.

All eight of you got into the elevator which got really cramped really fast.  You got pushed up against J-hope in the corner. It was really squished and your butt was hard against his front. You heard him take a big gulp. He was shaking and you could the tension between you two.  It a silent to top it off.

"I-i'm sorry" he whispered. You had no idea what he was talking about until you felt a object appear hard at the bottom of your bottom. Your breath hitch the minute you felt it. He was getting a boner. You wanted to move away so badly.

"Shush! Please I don't want them noticing! I'm sorry!" he whispered. You were sweating it was getting harder. Just in time the elevator door opened and you ran to your room. The boys looked in confusion. "What's with her?" said Jimin. "Don't know" said J-hope quickly passing by the boy with his luggage in front of him. 

-

You waited for Jin to appear in front of the hotel room so the two of you could enter together. He  came running to you with his luggage trailing behind. "Hey what happened back there?" He said stopping right front of you as you open the room door. "Uh nothing" you said nervously. 

There hotel room was surprisingly very big. Inside there were two nice beds with fluffy quilts. A big closet and TV and a lot of space. But the prettiest thing was the view, huge windows that stretched from the ground to the ceiling. "Okay so which bed do you want?" he asked calmly Turing around to close the door. 

You jump on the bed closest to the window and laid on your stomach facing the view. It was beautiful. Jin jumped on the same bed beside you and laid in the same position as you. "So, I'm assuming you want this one?" he chuckled and ruffled my hair as I nodded. 

"Okay" he smiled and rolled of the end of the bed. It was really quiet for a long time. We both got in our beds. He was eating a book as you were on your phone. You got another text from Taehyung. 

-

Baby V: Please just answer me. please. 

-

The text made you frown and you turned your phone off and looked up. "Is it my fault?" you asked. "What?" He put down his phone confused. You got off of your bed and headed to his bed. He didn't feel uncomfortable and neither did you, you guys were close but in a sling kind of way. You moved closer to him and laid your head on your shoulder. 

"Is it my fault that this is all happening. If I hadn't been such a loner on the first day of school you guys wouldn't have taken me in. I wouldn't have become best friends with you guys and we wouldn't be in this mess." you sighed sadly. You were about to continue rambling until he rapped an arm around you and rubbed you arm. 

"It's not your fault (Y/N). Stop blaming yourself you did none of this. You can't help how they feel  about you or-" he stopped when he realized you had fallen asleep in his arms. 

"Okay well, I guess I'll stop then" he said. "Goodnight (Y/N)" he whispered. He kissed you on top of your head in a friendly manner before he placed his head on top your head. 

"Goodnight"

-

AN: I'm so tired. I hope you enjoy this chapter. So if it's not as drama packed as the others. Goodnight.