Chapter Four:

They passed the area where Luca was injured. "Wait" said Luca. "I need to grab something". He looked for his gun where Talia found him on the ground. Finally he grabbed what he was looking for and kept moving forward.

Luca noticed his fathers horse by the castle. "My father is here, we must go a different direction" said Luca. Talia was so worried "I shouldn't of left my parents alone, this is all my fault". They went from the back of the castle. Talia knew a secret entrance she just didn't know if she could trust Luca.

 Talia knew a secret entrance she just didn't know if she could trust Luca

"I know a way in, I just don't know if I can trust you" Said Talia. Luca said "I know you don't trust me but your parents are in danger, you don't have a choice " Luca said. Talia glared at him and hated how right he was, "fine." Said Talia.

Luca saw how stressed and scared she was, he knew they where just friends, but he had to somehow calm her down. Luca put his arm around her back and pulled her close, "I will never let anything harm you" said Luca. He put his other hand on her face, he reached in to kiss her".

Talia looked into his beautiful eyes, and said "don't even think about it." Talia opened the castle from the secret entrance, they walked up many staircases until finally they reached the one in there parents room.

Talia and Luca can hear many voices, the closer they got, the cleaner the sound was. "It's my father" whispered Talia. "You can not go in Talia, my father is also there" said Luca.

Talia was so mad but he was right she couldn't go in with his father there. They listened to there parents argue. Time passed and Talia grew less and less patient.

Talia's mother was also there, she was sitting next to her beloved king. "It is now time for you to kneel before me" said Oscur.

"I will never kneel before you" said the king. "You shall kneel before me now or after you are dead, its your choice" said Oscur.

The king held his wife's hand "Not in a million years", said the king. "Have it your way" said Oscur. Right before he could pull the trigger Talia busted in. "Stop" cried Talia.

Luca didn't know what to do, he really liked the princess, but be could not betray his father. Luca walked in and stood beside his father. "Well done my son" said Oscur.

Talia's eyes grew wide open with tears rolling down her face. She was speechless. Oscur gave his son the weapon and ordered him to kill the king. Luca looked at Talia and knew he would regret this for the rest of his life.

Talia screamed, "No", as she threw her self on her father. "Father I love you, I'm so sorry" Talia said with tears down her eyes. Luca's heart was in so much pain he didn't know what to do. He remembered what he picked up from the ground earlier.

At first he knew exactly what to do, but then his father ordered him to kill all of them before he walked out. Luca was crushed, he knew what he must do even if it meant losing Talia forever. He pulled the trigger, he heard Talia screaming in pain. That was his last memory of her.

Talia woke up in the cabin, she was so confused. She found a letter near her bed.

I know you will never forgive me nor understand what I had to do. My father would have killed all four of us. I got your belongings ready with some cash and your passport. You will travel away from this country. It is no longer safe for you to be here and Talia please do be careful,

Cordiali saluti, LUCA♡

Talia remembered what happened and cried for hours. She thought about what Luca wrote. She despised him more than anything but he was right.

After she showered and ate dinner, two American guards came to take her away. They explained to her she must get on the jet and fly with them to America. She had no where else to go, she got on the jet and waited for it to lift up.

She hated the feeling she got in her stomach from the jet taking off, it reminded her of the ache she felt when she was with her father. Talia looked out the window for the last time to see the beautiful country of Italy.

If you enjoyed reading this, please don't hesitate to vote and comment, I'll try to respond when I can ♡