Chapter Nineteen:

Jake and his grandma arrived at the museum.

This is the security monitor, I put 4 cameras, one by the front door, the second one by the basement door, the third one by the gates, and the last one inside the dungeon.

Dungeon? What dungeon? Said Jake. Oh yeah did I forget to mention that there's a dungeon downstairs, said grandma. Seriously grandma, what else are you hiding from me! By the way, it's very creepy. Grandma I don't care, just show me it now, peoples lives are in danger.  Jake gets really creeped out walking near the dungeon, he hates every second of it.

Grandma? Uhhhhh grandma is someone in there? It seems like someone is down there said Grandma.
Wait what if he Is dangerous, maybe we should go back said Jake.

Grandma: as much as I would love that, we must make sure he is okay.

Jake: Seriously Grandma, I don't want to!

Grandma: Stop wining and be a man, grow some balls will ya.

Jake got embarrassed and kept moving until they reached the gate.

Jake & grandma: Hello, Hello who's there?

Arron ran to the gate and shook it.

Arron: Jake help! Help me please ( cried Arron)

Jake: Arron! I thought you quit.

Jake looks at grandma.

Jake: I knew mom as up to something.

They open the gate and walk to the security cameras.

Jake: what happened?

Arron: I don't really remember, but your mom had someone in here and I went to help, she pulled me in there and locked the door. Jake?

Jake: Yeah buddy

Arron: do you have food with you, I'm starving.

Jake: uhhhhh no I don't have food at the moment but we can stop by and get you something.

Arron: when? I'm starving bro.

Jake: just let me see the cameras, I must know who the other person was. Please don't be her please, please don't be Talia.

Jake, grandma and Arron watch as his mom pulls Talia out of there and throws Arron in. The sound of Talia screaming makes Jake cringe and miss her so much.

Jake's hand is forming a tight grip.

Jake: How could anyone do such a thing. We must find Talia we don't have time.

Jake shuts down the security cameras and as he turns around he is started by the figure behind him.

Jake: What the fuck! Jeez you frightened me.

Angie: Oh darling I'm sorry, but what are you doing with my security cameras (giving grandma glares).

Grandma: Jake was excited to know his museum has security cameras and wanted to check them out. We couldn't get in though, since there is a passcode.

Angie was relieved.

Angie: What are you doing here.

Arron was extremely frightened he actually wet his pants, 2 days of holding it in.

Arron: I uhhhhh, I-I

Jake: I heard him screaming and went to help him, he doesn't remember who put him there, we are actually heading out, if you don't mind.

Angie: of course not sweetie. (Still glaring at his grandma).

As they head out, Angie checks the security monitor and noticed they left it open to the day she took Talia.

Angie was very angry.

Jake: I have an idea we need to go to her car now.

Grandma: we don't have her keys.

Jake: Well I made a copy of her key when I was 16 and always carry it in my wallet, just in case I need her car in an emergency, who would of knew this day would come. Oh yeah!!

Arron: You are something else.

They drove off with Jakes mother's car, which made her even more angry.

If you enjoyed reading this, please don't hesitate to vote and comment, I'll try to respond when I can .