Chapter Seven:

Jake walked Talia to the car, he opened the door for her like a gentleman. They drove a few minutes which felt like hours because Jake couldn’t stand the silence.

He turned on the radio and sang along. Talia glared at him “seriously?”. She turned off the radio, “What’s your problem? I really like that song!” said Jake as he turned it back on. Talia couldn’t bare hearing him sing, it was like a sharp pain of knives in her ears. Talia turned off the radio and started to sing in Italian. When she finished she smirked at Jake. “I’m not surprised, miss I can do everything because I’m rich and famous” said Jake in mockery. “ Is that what you think? Well of course you do” said Talia. “What’s that suppose to mean?” asked Jake. “ Nothing, I guess you think I’m self-centered” said Talia. Jake knew she heard him say that to his mother the other night. “Oh I’m sorry I thought you were asleep” said Jake. “ Wow your apologizing  because I wasn’t asleep not about what you said!” exclaimed Talia.  “grande coglione" muttered Talia “ Hey don’t speak in that language In my car” yelled Jake. “Fine stop the car I’ll be more than happy to get out” said Talia. As much as Jake would love that, he knew he couldn’t do such a thing.

Talia was actually very excited, Jake on the other hand was sweating with anxiety. Five more minutes, thought Jake. Finally they reached there destination, “ Wow we came an hour early and the parking lot is packed”. As time passed Jake got more nervous. Jake noticed Mr. & Mrs. Michael looking at his painting, he didn’t want Talia to ruin his day. “Talia may you please go get us some punch” said Jake. “Excuse me?” said Talia. “Just go anywhere, go leave.” Said Jake. Talia gave him a cold stare and walked away.
Jake approached Mr.& Mrs. Michael, “That drawing was actually inspired by you Mr. Michael." Mr. Michael is a very rich businessman, he owns many art studio in all of the states and word wide. “May I ask, how is that” said Mr. Michael in an old deep voice. “You once said in a quote, “What impresses you may depress others, life will be life but only we may choose our destiny and how we see it”. Explained Jake. Mr. Michael raised his eyebrows he was very impressed. He loved how Jake made a rainy day seem so beautiful and happy. “Excellent” said Mr. Michael.

If you enjoyed reading this, please don't hesitate to vote and comment, I'll try to respond when I can ♡