Chapter Fourteen:

After Jake got dressed, he left the house without kissing his mother or eating breakfast.

"Honey, Jake..... Jake where are you going?"

Jake didn't turn back or reply to his mother he opened the car door and drove off, while his mother stood in the drive way holding her spatula.

What the heck is his problem

Jake didn't want to ever speak to his mother, he didn't know who he could trust anymore.

He kept repeating last night's conversion in his head,

Why does Jake think I killed his father, killed his father, shhhhhh, the job is done, shhhhh

His phone interpreting his thought,
"Shit" as Jake hit the steering wheel.

"Yes detective Tom?"

Hey Jake we need Talia to come in and identify a witness.

"Fuck! I Forgot about Talia" exclaimed Jake.

Forgot her where

"I don't remember, I came home drunk and don't recall seeing her again."

Let's hope she didn't go looking for her parents.

"What why would she be looking for her parents? Why would she even go back to Italy without telling me"

Um Jake this isn't my case so I can't say anything, but I will tell you this, Jake when we went to get the body to bury it we didn't find them.

"What are you talking about, and why would you want to bury them isn't that what the people of Italy would do"

Since it is under attack it is our duty to provide a proper burial, but when we went we didn't find them.

"I need to tell Talia, no I need to find her"

No Jake you must not mention this to Talia. She might get the idea her parents are alive and they might not be, it could be a set up.
Just find her! If you haven't found her in 24 hours give me a call.

"Fine."

Jake called his mother,

"Where is Talia? I heard you and Grandma talking about is the job done"

"sweetheart I don't know what you are talking about? You must have been dreaming" said his mother

"What? No I wasn't, I will find her and I will find out what happened to father." Threatened Jake.

His mother hung up and smashed the phone.

She ran out the house as quickly as possible.

As she crept in the parking lot and into the back she went downstairs and opened a gate, she grabbed Talia, but before being able to drug her, she heard a voice.

"Hey put her down! Now" yelled Arron

"Shit" muttered Angie.

"What do you want Arron?"

Angie knew she only had enough drugs on the rag for one person so she had to use it on Arron.

She let go of Talia and grabbed Arron by his arm and twisted it behind his back, with her other arm she covered his mouth with the rag. She left him in the dungeon below the museum.

"Princess if you want to live follow me, NOW" said Angie.

Talia was very scared and did as Angie said.

Angie carefully snuck out the back of the museum without anyone seeing her.

If you enjoyed reading this, please don't hesitate to vote and comment, I'll try to respond when I can ♡