Chapter Twenty-Nine

Talia put on some make-up and wore a knee length dress. She wore a crystal neckless and matching earrings. She packed a dinner, wine and cups. She headed to the vineyard and found the perfect spot.

Luca wore a black dress pants and a blue button shirt, he left the top 2 open and sprayed a sweet smell of cologne. He brushed his golden brown hair to the back and headed to the vineyard to meet Talia.

Luca: I hope I don't ruin things between us. I wish Talia can see how much she means to me and how beautiful I think she is.

Luca: ( he was astonished by how she looked and couldn't stop staring at her) Wow you look beautiful.

Talia: Thank you, and you look very handsome.

Luca: ( brushed his fingers through his hair) Thanks.

Talia: I made us sandwiches and tiny square cheese and of course some wine . (raised her eyebrows)

Luca: (grabs the cups and pours in both cups a drink and hands one to Talia).

Talia: Thank you. Let's toast to freedom.

Luca: (looks into her eyes and hopes by the end of the vacation she chooses to be with him) To freedom.

Talia and Luca laid on the ground and talked for hours and hours.

Talia: My mouth is getting a little tired of talking, omg when will he kiss me.

Luca: Talia.

Talia: Yes.

Luca: Did I ever tell you how beautiful you look.

Talia: Thank you.

Luca leaned in and kissed her. They had an amazing time together and fell asleep under the stars. Luca's arms where around Talia.

Talia woke up and noticed they slept outside and have 3 hours before the workers come to the vineyard.

Talia: Luca, Luca Luuucccaa wake up!

Luca: Good Morning

Talia: (Talia smiled and said Good morning. She forgot why she woke him up.)

Luca: I can't believe we slept out here. When I'm with you I lose track of time.

Talia: I know, hurry up and take the stuff back with me the workers will come soon, so we must head back.

Luca: Whats the rush, we are already out here let's take our time and enjoy it.

Talia: ( As she let out a shy giggle) of course. So where are we going to next.

Luca: ( How did I forget to plan where to go to next ahhh I was excited about coming her I forgot to make more plans).

Talia: Really, well then why do you look confused.

Luca: What, confused, no no I'm just distracted by your beauty.

Talia: ( Lightly blushes like a sweet and rip tomatoe)