Chapter Twenty:

Angie was left alone in the museum frustrated. While Jake, Grandma, and Arron drove away with her car.

Arron: Why didn’t you just take your car, I don’t understand why we had to take your mother’s car.

Jake: Arron let me tell you something, if you want to find the treasure you need to find the map first.

Arron: What are you saying?

Jake: Bro I’m using her GPS to find where Talia is.

Arron: Oh, Ha-ha why didn’t you just say that.

(Jake glared at Arron.)

Grandma: Excellent thinking!

Jake turns in the GPS and found a location not to far from where they where. As they listen carefully to the directions, it took them to a creepy narrow alley.

Jake parked his car close to an exit, so if Talia really is in there they can easily escape.

They opened the trapdoor and stared at the darkness, it was very creepy and nasty

Arron: uhhhhh, so who is going first.

Jake: I think you should lead the way.

Grandma: Oh come on boys, grow some balls will ya.

Jake and Arron: (stare at each other) Fine.

Jake lead the way,

Jake: I think she is here.

Arron: Yeah I can smell her too.

Jake turned around and gave Arron a cold glare.

Jake: What?

Arron: Oh I thought that’s what you where talking about, sorry.

Jake: No, the cobwebs are destroyed and only a small amount is left on the corners.

Arron: Cobweb like as in spiders.

Grandma: (pushed Arron as he tries to turn back to run)

They reached the bottom, but the basement was huge how are we going find her in time.

Grandma: Maybe we should separate.

Jake: Great idea

Arron: I don’t know, that seems like a bad idea

Jake and Grandma both stare at Arron.

Arron: Oh Ha-ha I was kidding.

______________________________________

Jake found an opening by the stairs, it lead him to a dead-end

Jake: I’m never going to find her in time. ( As he punches the wall and kicks it.)

Grandma: ( she found a room that was locked)

I need something to break this lock. Oh yes this will do. (As she picks up a big rock).

Grandma mouth dropped as she opened the door.

Grandma: Oh my words! So this is how Angie can afford the museum. Wow! ( as she admired all the illegal paintings, each one worth millions of dollars.)

Arron: ( reached a gate, he couldn’t see what’s inside it. He shook the handle, after a few tries he finally managed to open it.)

If you enjoyed reading this, please don't hesitate to vote and comment, I'll try to respond when I can ♡.