Chapter Fifteen:

**I found this hilarious model online and will be using her pictures a lot as Angie (Ms. White)(Jakes mother)**

Angie scrolled down her phone looking for a number with worry in her eyes.

Finally she dialed the number and impatiently waited for someone to answer

"Hello?" said a deep voice

"Listen Luca, if you want them to live send me my money now or I will kill them, you have until tonight 10 pm in Georgia." Said Angie.

"Oh and Luca don't play any games with me or I will kill your precious princess, also don't go asking for Mr. Hazel to protect her, I already killed him." Said Angie.

Talia was very confused she thought she killed Mr. Hazel.

what did she mean them? Who's them, it's only me?

"If you even dare move I will kill you, and your parents" said Angie.

"M-my p-parents?" stuttered Talia.

" Oh that's too bad you can't remember them" mocked Angie.

She locked Talia in the same room as her parents and left to finish her work

"My baby, my baby" cried Talia's mother.

She ran to hug her, she squeezed her so tight Talia could feel her ribs caving in.

"Enough, let go of me your crushing me" muttered Talia beneath her mother's armpits.

"What? Do you know who I am" asked her mother.

" Of course not" said Talia as she fixed her clothes.

Talia's mother, queen Rosemond, looked at her very confused.

"I don't understand darling, how could you forget us" said the Queen.

"I'm sorry I don't even know who I am"

Talia's father was heartbroken he didn't want to hug his daughter, fearing he would seem weak in front of his two precious women.

" Talia we are your parents, we come from Italy my little princess." Said the king.

Talia thought she recognized his voice, her heart was beating rapidly and her body felt warm. For once she actually felt safe.

If they really are my parents then maybe I should hug them or kiss them.

Talia looked at her parents and opened her arms wide open as she gave her mother a hug, she looked at her father and swung her arms wide open and gave him a huge hug.
She sniffed him and the old smell of cologne buried in mildew brought back some memories when she was a child.

She looked up at her father and said with tears in her eyes

"F -father it's you" "mother, father" She squeezed her father tightly and sniffed him until she almost sucked what ever musty odor he had left.

"I-I am so sorry, all I wanted was to t-take a break from being a princess, I j-just wanted to fit in for once before I permanently become a queen." Said Talia with tears falling lightly on her cheeks.

"Sweetheart I will never make you do anything you are not ready or anything you don't want to" said the king

"Your happiness means so much more then a crown and kingdom." Said the king .

Talia hugged her father and thanked him. She then hugged her mother and kissed her.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
**Hey beautiful people ♡♡
Just wanted to let you know I don't remember if I used the name for Talia's mother yet so I made this one up, let me know if I have because I couldn't find it, or If any name changes because I always forget the not main character names and just make them up.*
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡