Intro~

It was a lovely day in Fiore, a cloaked person walked stopped in front of Sabertooth. "Not bad.." says the unknown person under the cloak. She goes in and sees many different people. Then she bumped into someone. "S-sorry! I didn't see where I was going!" She blushed really hard since she doesn't know who it was. "It's okay. Why are you here anyway?" asked the guy that she bumped into. "H-huh? O-oh I was hoping if I could j-join the guild." the cloaked girl says with head down low. "Of course! Luckily for you, I am the guild master! Haha!" He says as he went to go get the stamp. "What color would you like?" He asked. "Uh... by any chance do you have gold?" asking for a color suggestion. "Hm.. let's see..." looking for the color. "Ah! Here it is! Where would you like it?" Asked the guy. "On top of my right arm please!" the girl says happily. "There you go! Welcome to the Sabertooth guild!" He shouts happily. "Oh, I almost forgot to ask! What is your name?" He just remembered. "M-my n-name! Ah! W-well it's Scarlet, Scarlet Daredevil!" As Scarlet says happily. "Welcome! My name is Sting, Sting Eucliffe!"

Well, guys I REALLY hoped that you guys liked this little Intro where Scarlet enters the guild!