Chapter 7~

Scarlet POV

"The reason is because they are no longer in earthland." I said walking back to the train station with the money. "Wait what do you mean by that?" Jason asked. "You'll see in the future!" I yelled back at him. Awhile later. "Why did you bargain?" Gray asked. "Because he was never going to pay us anyways." I said quietly. "How do you know that?" Natsu asked. "Where the sun shines is where I've been." I replied back, smiling. We got back to the guild. Master was asking why we didn't do the job. "Because these are rare birds and they are becoming extinct just cause of an old rumor!" I yelled. "I see that these birds are dear to you." Master said. "Yes and because of these selfish humans killing them evil will rule the world." I said looking down. "I, Scarlet Daredevil, princess dragon slayer of Sun, will take responsibilities on the Sun birds." I added on. "While Princess Luna and Princess Celestia will take care of their species so the world is balanced." I continued. "So your saying your the source of the world?" Lucy asked. I nodded. "Don't forget my sisters too." I said smiling looking at her. "More like Yin and Yang." Gray said. "Hey Ice Princess when did you get smart?" Natsu asked. Gray, me, Luna, and Celestia glared at him cause it was offensive to us whenever they include princess in there. "What?" Natsu asked. "You pea sized brain! When can you say anything smart?!" Gray shouted at Natsu. Us girls just left them to it out fight. "Oh! Hi Juvia!" I said waving to her. "Is Scarlet-san really a Princess?" Juvia asked. "Yeah..." I said. "Oh. Juvia is really sorry how she reacted when we first met!" Juvia bowed down apologizing. "I-It's okay, but never do that again." I said making sure that she understands. She nodded. "I want to invite Juvia and Team Natsu over at my place for dinner." I said looking at them. "Where do Scarlet-san live?" Juvia asked. "Just meet Gray at someplace and he will lead you there." I said going home to get everything ready. "What time!" Lucy yelled. "8!" I yelled back.

~~Later~~

Everything was ready. Food, drinks, games and more. *KNOCK KNOCK* "Coming!" I yelled opening the door. "Hi, Scarlet we even brought gifts to make the party a little more fun." Erza said. "Are you still getting it ready?" Gray asked pointing out my apron. "Huh? Oh, I got everything ready but myself. Come in. Play with the girls while I go get ready." I instructed them. "Luna, Celestia! They're here!" I yelled for them to come down. I went upstairs to take a shower and change. I wore a long white shirt up to the middle of my thighs and purple shorts. "I'm ready!" I said running down the stairs. Juvia went to go get us some drinks. She added some evil liquid in all of our cups, yes alcohol. We were playing truth or Dare before she gave us the drinks. We all got drunk. "Whaaa! *hic!hic!* Everything is swirly!" I said. "Hey! Scarlet! Come over here!" Gray said. "What?" Going over to Gray. <Ahh! I'm drawing out what happens next!... Nuuuuu! whaa> Gray got closer to me.HE.KISSED.ME. I tried pulling away but I couldn't, I even tried hitting! Finally he pulled away. I was trying to catch my breath. "Whaaa Juvia wanted Gray to kiss Juvia!!!" Juvia whined. "Natsu! Get me mmoree beer!!" Erza yelled at Natsu. "Hahahaha *hic!* Gray probably stole Scarlet's first kiss!!" Lucy laughed. Luna and Celestia fell asleep. Everyone finally knocked out. It was 1 P.M. "mmm..."I stretched. I looked where I was. I was sleeping by Gray?! I looked at the time. 1:01. "Ahhh! Everyone waked up!" I screamed. "What is it?" Luna asked. I was running upstairs. "Look at the time!" I yelled again. "Ah!" Luna shouted. "Everyone wake up now!" Luna screamed. "We're going to be late!" Luna added on. Everyone woke up. "Eh?!" Everyone was in a panic. I finish washing up. I went to change, I wore a Sun dress and went to get extra stuff for everyone to get ready, I gave it to them. I went to make a simple breakfast for all of us to eat and ran off to the guild. When we got there, opened the doors and was catching our breath. "Where have you guys been?" Levy asked. "We woke up late." Lucy replied. "What did happen exactly last night?" I asked turning towards them. "J-Juvia may had added some beer in our drinks." Juvia said. "Juvia!!" We screamed. "I did remember some parts. Erza was yelling at Nastu and Gray..." Lucy said. "Gray what?" We asked. "H-He kissed S-Scarlet." Lucy replied. Gray and I looked for each other. We quickly turned and blushed really hard. I ran. I ran all the way to the big tree. I curled up like a big ball, calming myself down. Gray had stolen my first kiss. "Scarlet! Scarlet!" Someone yelled my name. I looked up. It was Natsu. "Natsu?" I asked. "Hey Scarlet why did you run off?" Nastu asked. "Oh. I just wanted some fresh air." I replied back, looking away. "What is it tell me." Natsu eagerly wants to know. "You really want to know?" I asked him to be sure. "Yeah, of course." Natsu responded back. "Well, that kiss... was my first kiss." I said looking up in the sky. "Why that ice- uh..." Natsu just remembered the moment when he mentioned 'princess'. "Oi! I found Scarlet!" Nastu yelled to the guild. "Scarlet where have you been?" They asked. "Uh... big tree." I responded. "Hey Gray!" Natsu yelled. "What fire brain!" Gray yelled back. "You stole Scarlet's first kiss!" Nastu pointed at me. "Why did I even bother telling him..." Face palming myself. "It was my first too!" Gray yelled. "J-Juvia is sorry! Juvia was the one added booze in our drinks. Juvia should take resposibility!" Juvia said looking down. "Juvia it's ok." I said holding her hands. "Scarlet- san is not mad?" Juvia asked. "Of course not. Your my friend and friends never fight." I said looking at her. "Scarlet-san is too nice!" Juvia said hugging me. "S-Scarlet?" Someone said out the door.

Mk! Now gimme names! Anyone! For my next chapter! Cya