Chapter 8~

Scarlet POV

"Is it really you?" The familiar voice asked. "Huh?" I responded looking at the person. "It is you!" The person came running to me and hugged me. "I think you got the wrong person." I said pulling away. "Scarlet, You don't remember me?" He pulled down his hood <Yez it's a boy... Tina!!! Plz halp me!!! I drew it...T^T> "K-Kalvin?!" I was in shock. "Wassup!" He responded. "Hey how's your traveling?" I asked. "Scarlet. Your in danger. I was in magnolia I heard some people will be after you." Kalvin said. "No worries I can take care of myself!" I said smiling. "I'm serious!" Kalvin screamed at me. "I know your worried about me but, I can defend myself especially with no magic." I said concerned. "I will follow you either ways." Kalvin said. "Eh!?" I screamed. "My sisters are also living with me!!" I yelled. "We will all protect her." Gray cutting in. I was looking at everyone. They nodded all together. Next thing Gray hand his arm in front of me. "G-Gray? It's okay he is my childhood friend." I told him so he can relax. "Scarlet did you join this guild?" Kalvin asked me. "Yeah, why?" I asked looking at him. "I want to join Fairy Tail!" He shouted. All of us we're shocked. I quickly ran away. Kalvin chased after me. I took a sharp turn back to the guild. Kalvin slowed down, I was back at the guild already. "Face it kid, I'm faster." I said to Kalvin with a smirk on my face. "Hey! Who ya callin' kid!" Kalvin yelled at me. "Well, well, looked like he is here too." The stranger with a knife in his hands. "I stood forward. "Come at me!" I yelled at him. He ran at me with his knife. I grabbed his wrist with the knife and made him fall backwards. I was on top of him and his knife pointing at his face. He looked around, everyone was ready to hit him. "Well, we-" He cut off by me. "Don't well, well, me!" I yelled at him. "Yesh, anger issues!" He rolled his eyes. "Talk!" Pointing the knife closer to him. "Hmph!" Turned his head. "Juvia will take care of this Scarlet-san." Juvia said coming towards me. "He's yours." I said carefully switching positions. "Now, now why don't you be a good boy and tell me why you attack Scarlet-san." Juvia said as the knife is on his face. "W-why should I." The guy said scared of the knife now. "Juvia is not as nice as Scarlet-san!" Juvia shouted. "I'm not the only one here." He laughed evilly. Then he proofed into dust. We were all confused as where he was. Then there were more guys coming this way. They laughed evilly with magic staffs. They were chanting a spell. "Sunlight shield!" I shouted, the spell was gone. They chanted another one. "Moonlight shield!" Luna said, and that spell was gone again. "Why you pesky little brats stop switching will ya!" One of the guys yelled. They chanted another one. "Nightmare shield!" Celestia said, and that spell disappeared again. "Why would we?" Luna asked to piss the guys off. "EAT THIS!" Natsu came out of no where. Natsu was able to punch them but they were still standing. "Sunlight blind!" I aimed at them. "Ice make lance!" Gray attacking them"Nightmare pit of darkness!" Celestia aimed at one of the guys. "Moonlight and Sunlight eclipse!" Me and Luna did a combo. "Guys! Retreat!" One of them said running away. "Whoo!!" Celestia cheered and gave a high five to Luna. "They will be back." Kalvin said behind me. "So what?" I asked carelessly. "They will be after you day by day. Strong and stronger." Kalvin had a serious face. "Look you've seen me battle with those guys and even my guild mates seen me beat someone up without magics, like I did to you when we were little okay." I said putting my hand on his shoulder. "Yes I know that but while I was traveling I've witnessed many dark guilds killing people, making them suffer, and locking them up till they die." Kalvin said frustrated. "Why can't you have any faith in me!" I yelled at Kalvin. "I-" He got cut off. "You never trusted me did you. You think girls are just weak, puny, and scared of everything, just like when we were little. Think about it, I've beated many monsters that were after you, and if I think about it you used me." I stated. "If I was using you why would I be here then?" He asked. "Maybe that you were still using me, maybe those guys where chasing you not me!" I shouted and the whole guild is staring. I walked out the door not saying anything. "Scarlet!" Gray shouted and gave a look at Kalvin then ran after me. "Scarlet wait!" Gray trying to catch up to me. "What do you want?" I stopped having my head down. "You know I always believe in you and-" Gray got cut off. "Get to the point!" I shouted. "Scarlet, it's my turn to protect you." Gray said softly. "I don't want that." I said wiping off my tears. "I want to have fun." I said looking up to him smiling. "Want a piggy back ride?" Gray asked. "Huh? Oh, to be honest I never had one. I've seen it but never did it." I said looking away from him. "Well then I'll be your first!" Gray bent down, I got on him and he started walking. I held on to him tightly so I wouldn't fall. "Relax Scarlet, do you trust me?" He asked. I nodded. "Good now please loosen the grips." Gray said painfully. "Oh sorry!" I said having my arms around his neck now. "Y-you can let me down now." I said nervously. "Nope! Not until we get to the guild!" He started running. "Waahh! Too fast!!" I started to hit him. "Hey!Hey! Stop that." I said still running. "Then slow down!!" I shouted. "No!" He shouted and ran faster. I held on tightly to him. Then I saw a dart coming our way. "Sunlight sheild!"

What happened to them? Did they get hit? Did they stop it? Cya in the next chapter! Bai!