Chapter 11~

Scarlet POV

"Sunlight Protection orb!" I aimed at the new couple. "It's another dart." I walked towards them. "D-Did you see what happened between us?" Lucy blushed a tint of red. "Of course, I can't miss this wonderful moment." I tilted my head and smiled then grabbed the dart. "I know this type of dart." I said. "Hatred potion." I said going in the guild. I clenched my fists and went up to Kalvin who was by the bar. "Kalvin!" I said walking towards him. "Yes?" He turned around. "Explain this to me!" I said held out the dart in front of him. He broke out into a evil laugh. "Why. Why would you this?" I asked. "Why? Because I want you all to myself." He lifted up my chin. I smacked his hands away. "Don't touch me!" I said. I started to have a yellow aura around me, and my eyes started changing purple to red. "Don't ever look at me or talk to me again." I said with a different voice and gave him a big powerful punch that threw him to the wall. "Ow..." Kalvin said in pain. I got closer to him. His expression was in horror but then a smirk. "Finally, you've unleashed it." Kalvin said. "Like I can care. You made me do this. You were the one behind all of this." I reasoned. "You did this for your selfish reasons. If you really cared about me then you would've been trying to see my side and see if I am happy or not because that is a true friend." I added on and everything of me changed back, my eyes that were red is now back to purple, and the aura is gone. "I know we've been childhood friends, but that doesn't mean you get to control me." I turned around and walked away leaving Kalvin there hanging. "Scarlet wait!" Kalvin said. "No! Shut up! You've been using me as your innocent friend. I want you out of my sight!" I continued walking. I walked home. I saw Luna and Celestia tied up in a corner. "Sunlight camouflage!" I whispered. I went and untied them. "Sis!" They whispered. "Moonlight camouflage! Nightmare shadow!" They whispered. Celestia zoomed out in her shadow form and Luna and I quietly went out the door. "Who did this to you?" I asked. "Kalvin." Luna responded. <Yez I made him evil.> "Come on let's go back." I said leading them. We were back at the guild. "Where is Kalvin?" I asked Nastu. "Oh Scarlet, he still by the bar." Nastu responded. "Ok thanks." I said and turned over and walked to Kalvin. I tapped on his soulder. "Hm?" He turned around. I punched him in the face. "I understand." He said he sat up on his knees and had his head down. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Facing my punishment." He said. "Virigo would love to be in that place." Lucy can out of no where. "I will choose 10 people to go to a water park with hotel rooms." Master said. "Nastu." He waited for his scream. "Hell yeah!" Nastu said. "Happy." He waited again. "Aye sir!" Happy shouted. "Gray." Master waited each and everyone. "Alright." "Lucy." "Whooo!" "Erza." "Of course." Wendy." "Yay!" "Carla." "Ok..." Luna, Celestia and last of all Scarlet." He was done. "Let's go pack up!" I said running home. "There's always a catch." Erza said stopping me.
"Oh what is it then?" I asked. "There is a young girl who wouldn't leave. She in an orphan. No one can get her out until she is adopted by a lovable family." Master said. I glanced at Gray. "That won't be a problem." I replied. "How does she look like?" Lucy asked. "It says a girl with Pink hair with blue tips, purple eyes, and a pink dress." Master described. "She already sounds cute! What's her name?" I asked. "Valentina." He replied. I was in shock. I've seen her when she was a baby but I didn't know that her parents died. "Got it." I said with a serious tone. "I'll go get ready." I headed home packed all of our stuff and met up with the others. We traveled by train and casual Nastu wants to throw up. When we got there the place was wonderful. "Hey! Hey get back here you pesky brat!" An employ yelled. The little girl sticked out her tongue at him. Just like how she described. "Valentina, come here." I said cheerfully. "Mama?" She said. "No I'm not your mother, but I will take care of you. Is that okay with you?" I asked. "Now I remember you! I saw you when I was a baby!" She yelled. "You know my mommy then!" She ran up to me and hugged me. "Is she yours?" The guy asked. Then we showed him our marks. "O-Oh then here's your reward." He gave us a bag of money. "75,000J" He said. "Here is 1,000 for a child ticket." I said handing some money back. "Now let's go have fun!" I shouted and ran to our new rooms to get ready. "Wait. We need to pair up first." Erza said. "I'll share with Happy!" Nastu said. "I'll share with Carla." Wendy said. "I'll share with Celestia." Luna said. "Then, I'll share with Lucy." Erza said. "It sounded like that you planed this." I said. They gave us our room keys and went off to their rooms. "Well, Gray, this is what we get for being together." I said heading to our room and holding Val's hand. "Mommy! Daddy!" Valentina shouted. "Hey, kid where you get that from?!" Gray said getting red. "If this girl will take care of me and your dating her." Valentina replied. "Hey! I have a name!" I shouted. "Then wait is it?" She asked. "Scarlet." I replied. "And I'm Gray." Gray cutted in. "Wait! Scarlet Daredevil! And Gray Fullbuster?!" She shouted. "Yeah" We said together. We entered the room. It was beautiful, but there was only one bed. "I'll get ready first." I said grabbing my swimsuit and running into the bathroom. I was done. I went to look for Valentina's that I brought. "Valentina, sweety go wear this." I said gave it to her and pushed her in the bathroom to change. I turned around and saw Gray naked. "Gray put on your swim trunks since you just stripped!" I yelled. "What are you talking about?" He looked down and went to find his swim trunks in is bag. "Found it!" He yelled. "Then wear it!" I shouted. "I'm done!" Valentina said. I opened the door and saw...

Saw what? What did you see? Cya in da next chapter!!! BAI!!!