Chapter 15~

Luna POV

"Is Gray gonna be our brother in law?" I think that was Celestia that said that. "I don't know Celestia I don't know." Scarlet said. HA! Plain Scarlet I can already tell that's a lie. A few hours later I saw light. Was I opening my eyes?

Scarlet POV

I was observing Luna. She's opening her eyes! "Gray! Celestia!" I ran out to get them. "She-She's opening her eyes!" I shouted. We ran into the room staring at Luna sitting up of her bed. "L-Luna..." Celestia started to tear up. Celestia ran over to Luna and gave her a bear hug. "C-Can't br-breath." Luna staining. I gave out a little giggle. I walked over to her and gave them a hug and Gray came right after. "Can you walk?" Celestia asked. Luna nodded. She got up and started to walk but then she nearly collapsed but Celestia caught her. "Ok,clearly you can't walk here let me give you a piggie back ride." Gray said as he bent down for Luna to get on. "O-Oh, thank you Gray." Luna said slowly getting on. "Alright. Let's go!" Gray charged at the door, I quickly opened it so we wouldn't need to break anything. "Alright Celestia your the last one!" I went out the door. Celestia ran over and walked together as they are headed out the hospital. We said our thank yous and goodbyes and left. We went to the hotel and took a rest since Luna fell asleep on Gray. "Gray, your move!" Celestia whispered. I pretended that I didn't hear. Celestia went in bag and took out my lavender dress that goes up to half of my thighs. "Scarlet I've never seen you in this can you try it on?" Celestia asked. "Huh? Oh sure why not since I've got nothing to do." I said as I took the dress and went in the bathroom and changed. I quickly changed and did not waste any time. "So, what now?" I asked. "Close your eyes." Celestia ordered. I did as she said. She put light makeup and she quickly put it away as if she didn't do anything. "Are you done?" I asked. "No not yet." She replied.

Gray POV

I watched as Celestia pulled Scarlet to one place and woke Luna up. Then she pulled me in front of Scarlet. "Okay! Open your yes now!" Celestia said as Scarlet was opening her eyes. Scarlet looked up at me . We kept staring at each other. Then we heard Luna and Celestia squealing behind us. We turned over and I saw Scarlet having a tint of red on her face. She looked so cute. "Okay! Sorry to ruin your moment but have fun outside! Have a nice date!" Celestia pushed us out and closed the door on our faces. "So..." I was scratching the back of my head. "Want to go out on a date with me?" I asked. "Sure why not." Scarlet responded. We went to the festival which was held in the village. We had lots of fun. We were following the path until I saw a Ruby necklace hanging there for the prize. I dragged Scarlet and told her to watch. "I would like that necklace please." I said taking out money for the darts. "Sure 100J." The guy behind the booth said. I paid and started shooting I have 5 chances to throw and pop the balloons. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5-aw missed. "Congrats 4 shots, here's your necklace." He said as he handed over to me. I put the necklace in my pocket and thanked him. Next I went over to Scarlet and pulled her to the best view for the fireworks. "Scarlet." I started. "Yeah?" She asked. "Turn around." I said and she did as I told her. I took out the necklace and put it on her. She quickly turned around and kissed me. "I love it." She said as we held hands and watched the fireworks firing in the air. After that we went back to the hotel and saw Luna and Celestia sleeping together. "Of course..." Scarlet said quietly. "Is there a problem sleeping with me?" I asked. "What no. Not at all. It's just that I knew that this would happen coming from them after all." She said as she was in the bathroom taking her make up off. When she was done she was coming out, but then she just stood there looking down on the floor. "W-When are you putting on your clothes?" Scarlet asked. I looked down and panicked I quickly went to get my pj's and wore it. "S-Sorry.." I apologized. "It's okay it is your habit anyways." She said as she was passing by me to get her pj's. "I'm going to change." She said walking back in the bathroom. Scarlet was ready for bed but I was not, sure I was in my pj's but I did not brush yet. When I was done I saw Scarlet reading a book on one side of the bed. "Oh your done?" She asked. "Yeah, don't read when it's dim you'll need glasses." I said. "Oh yeah, forgot. I just wanna read in my spare time too, but I rarely get any." She said as she was putting the book away. I went next to her and had myself facing her and she was facing me. I smiled and put my arms around her. "Goodnight Scarlet." I whispered. "Goodnight Gray." She replied and went to sleep.

Scarlet POV

It was morning I was awaken by the screams coming from outside . I went and took a look. "Oh no. No. No..." I quickly yelled out and went to get ready as fast as I could. "WAKE UP!" I yelled. Oh no this is way too soon... All of them quickly got up looked what's wrong and quickly got ready. We ran out and saw the destruction it has cause most of the village. "No this is way too soon..." I whispered.

Wassup mah peeps I am unable to post tomorrow! Sorry! See you next time!