Chapter 3~

Scarlet POV

We are still stuck in the position where we left off. "U-um..." I didn't know what to do also. "Kill Yukino when this is over?" Gray asked. "Y-yea... or... maybe now..." I had an idea. "What do you mean?" Gray was confused. "Work with me here! Sit in front of me." I ordered him. "Sunlight Wings!" I flew back down a little close to Yukino. "That's new." Gray was surprised. "How come Nastu can't do that?" Gray was asking. "Huh? Oh only high leveled skilled can do that. Which means ONLY people can do that in my family." I responded back. I gave a look to Gray that is to get ready to get her. "Ice-Make Floor!" "Sun Beam!" We both attacked. "WAAA!!!" Yukino screamed. Since the rest are in front of the pool... I took an advantage. I took off my skirt and asked gray to hold it. I snuck by Sting and Rouge and pulled them into the pool along with me so they won't have anything to hold on to. I quickly swam out so they won't get me. Gray at the side was laughing so hard. "HEY!!!!" Both of them yelled. I quickly ran off and taking back my skirt. "Try to catch me if you can!!!" I yelled. "Get back here you little." Rouge was so mad. Sting nearly got to me but I took a sharp turn. I turned back to where Gray was and who was still laughing. "Geez, I haven't had this fun without doing anything in a while." Wiping away his tears. "Hey, have you seen Juvia?" I asked. "Juvia is right here!" Juvia yelled. "Kinda knew." I said still had my back on her. "Hey, Gray count your toes!" He knew what I was saying. We both ducked because Juvia was still tryin' to jump on me. "T-then why are you with Gray-sama then?" Juvia asked. "Why, you asked, because I'm fun to be around with. Also, just tellin' ya that maybe if you weren't that obsessed then you would be havin' fun with us." Advising Juvia. "I would never be friends with you! NEVER!" Juvia screamed at me. "Mk I didn't really care, I gave you a second chance but, your choice. I don't want to waste my precious time arguing with a drama queen." Walking towards the others. "Gray you comin'? If not I'm leavin' ya!" Looking for something else to do. I went to a bar to get a drink but they were all alcohol. So, I just went to relax, but then I just fell asleep.

~~Awhile later~~

When I woke up I was still in my bikini and on a bed. I was in my room but, I felt someone was next to me. I looked at him. It. was. <Hold on I'm drawing out the name,waaa I'm scared...> Sting!! "Hey wake up watcha doing in my room." I said shaking him. He wouldn't wake up. I went to go take a quick shower and changed into my pj's. Acted like nothing like happened and went back to sleep. The next morning I woke up and Sting was still next to me. "MORNING!!!" I screamed in Sting's ear. "AHH-WOAH!!" Sting fell off the bed. I laughed so hard even I fell off the bed. Next thing we knew we were laughing at each other. "What were you doing on my bed?" I asked lying back down on the bed. "Huh? Oh, I must've been really tired. Plus I gave your sisters Lector and my room to them so they can have a place to stay." Sting explained. "Aww, thanks, Sting. But that doesn't mean you have to sleep next to me!!!" I yelled. "You could've slept with your brother!!!" I added on. "Yeah. Yeah, I also have my things here anyways. I'm going to take a shower and change. You should do the same." Sting said walking to the bathroom. I got up and changed into my normal clothes quickly. Laid on my bed waiting for Sting so I can wash up. The door opened but then Sting was only in a towel. I quickly covered myself with the blanket and yelled: "Hurry up!!!" Next thing I heard the door being shut. Sting came out again and this time he was finally in clothes. "Sorry, I forgot that I was in your room." Sting said as he was rubbing his back of his head. "HOW CAN YOU FORGET THAT THERE IS A GIRL IN THE ROOM!!!" I yelled. I went to the bathroom to wash up then we headed over to Minerva and Yukino's room. *KNOCK KNOCK* "Who is it?" Minerva said in the room. "It's Sting and Scarlet!" Sting replied. The door opened. Everyone was ready. "Where were you last night Sting?" Rouge asked. "Where are my sisters?" I asked trying to change the topic. "I guess they are in their rooms. Let's go!" Yukino said running out the door. "Now answer my question Sting!" Rouge yelled. "Uh..." Sting looked at me. I was shaking my head no. "Well? I'm waiting?" Rouge getting impatient. "I-I was... Um... I was really tired and I didn't want to move so I slept on the floor of Scarlet's room." Sting said awkwardly. "Well, we are here!" Minerva said. I turned and see that the exceeds were really quiet. "Is it just me or they have been really quiet." I whispered to Sting. "Lector? Froch? You guys okay?" Sting asked. They nodded. "I have an idea!" I said as I was walking towards Lector. I tickled him till he laughs. He tries to hold it in, but he still laughed. "Now why were you guys quiet?" I asked. "We jinxed each other." Lector replied. *KNOCK KNOCK* "Luna? Celestia? You guys in there?" I opened the door. They were still sleeping. They must've come a long way here to see me. "Guys wake up time for breakfast." I said shaking each of them till they are up.

~~After breakfast and lunch~~

"Oh, they are still here." Sting says and looks at the Fairy Tail members. "Guys! Help! We can't find Gray!" A blonde said and came over to us.

Where's Gray what happened to him? Find out in the next chapter! Bya!