Chapter 4~

Scarlet POV

I followed my nose. I felt like the sent is getting stronger. "Sun Vision!" I yelled. I don't use this spell very often, where the sun shines is where I can see. I found Gray. He is tied up. Juvia. I ran back to the others and said that I found Gray we ran to the place where Gray is located. An apartment. We went in, all of them followed me. Nastu busted down the door. "This should be where Gray is." I said. This time Erza busted down the door. He wasn't there. "Where is he!" The Fairy Tail guild mates yelled at me. "Wait!" I used my nose. I tried to feel the wall. I was able to push a block in. And there they were. "JUVIA NOW OWNS GRAY-SAMA!!" Juvia yelled. Gray was shaking he head no saying that's not true. "Oh? Doesn't look like it." I said calmly back "I guess this is only between me and her, don't worry I'm just gonna has unconscious it's not sevre." I added on. "Sun Burst Roar!" I went to untie Gray. "One shot!" I said proudly. The others are looking at me like I'm some kind of monster. "What I'm a monster in your presence now?" I asked furiously. No one was speaking and had their head down. "I see how it is. I'll be leaving then. I won't show my face to any of you. Come on Luna, Celestia!" I said "This is why I never wanted friends. Sting." I said. "Yeah?" He replied. "I'll be leaving the guild." I said back. "What why?" He asked. "Look at all your faces. That's why." I replied walking away with my sisters. "Luna, Celestia, you actually don't have to come with me. You can stay with them if you want to. It's not my choice to drag you around like this." I said trying to hold back my tears. "We will stay with you because we are family and we should stick together." Both of them said. "Ok. Come on let's go get our things." I said walking back to my hotel room along with Luna and Celestia. "Scarlet wait. Thank you for saving Gray." Lucy said. "We haven't met someone capable with this much power in our whole life." A short old man said, he was the Fairy Tail guild master. "Is that so?" I said pausing and turned around to look at them. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. "Luna, Celestia which guild would you prefer?" I asked. "Why don't we try both and see how it is?" Both girls said together. "Okay, but which one first?" I asked again. "Maybe Fairy Tail because of that crazy woman who wants to have Gray all to herself." Luna said. We laughed at what Luna said. "Sting?" I turned to him. "Yeah got it. We don't want that happening again." He chuckled. Then he wiped off the Sabertooth guild mark. I hugged each and everyone of them and Sting lastly and whispered "I'll miss you guys." Sting replied back "I'll miss you too." I took a look at Juvia. I went to her and put my hand on her forehead, I healed her. "She will be unconscious for a while that's it." I said getting back up. "Hey Scarlet! Wanna fight with me when we are back at the guild!" Nastu yelled. "Nah I'll pass." I said walking out the door. "Scarlet!" Gray yelled out my name. "Yeah?" I replied back. "Can I talk to you privetly when we get back. Ok?" Gray said. "Uh... Sure why not." I replied back once again.

~~At the Fairy Tail guild.~~

When I got there I got my guild mark. So, did Luna and Celestia. I went over to Gray once he saw me he dragged me out of the guild all the way to a little park where a big tree stands tall. "What do need to tell me?" I asked. "I want to thank you for all the things that you have done with me, having fun, and especially rescuing me from Juvia." Gray said. "That's not a problem at all." I said back. "I'll owe you so much that you can name anything you want." Gray added on. "No thanks I'll pass. Anyways wanna go back to the guild?" I asked walking towards that direction. "Oh there is one thing you can do for me." I just remembered. "Yeah? What is it?" Gray asked. "You can stick around with the three of us. For you we are just gonna be dragging you around the whole day. Is that fine with you?" I asked. "Yeah sure what time?" Gray replied back. "10 in the morning. In front of the guild doors." I said walking back to the guild. "Hey! Wait for me!" Gray yelled running towards me. Then Gray tripped on the root and fell on top of me. "Ouch..." Rubbing the back of my head. I tried to get up and used my elbows to get back up but when I opened my eyes Gray was in front of me. He was so close that because of me our heads nearly bumped. "Sorry!" Gray apologized. "I forgive you but..." I wanted to continue on and I noticed many people staring at us. "G-Gray... um, your still on top of me..." Trying to look away. "Huh? Oh sorry!" He quickly got off me and helped me got up. I brushed the dust off me and the people are still staring at us. "It's rude to stare!" I yelled. Gray grabbed me by the wrist and we ran off. There was a mob of people following us. I took the lead grabbing Gray's wrist and ran faster. "Sunlight wings!" I grabbed both of Gray's hand and flew off. Sun was setting and I still saw those mob. Still chasing but got slower. "Why are we going lower?" Gray asked. "Because." I can't say it. "Because what?" Gray asked again. "Because, the Sun gives me boost for me to fly." I replied back. We were in front of the guild.  But, in the far distance the mob was still there. We ran in quickly shut the door and our guild mates are looking at us like what was happening. Me and Gray hid behind the bar. The doors became widely open they were looking for us. "They were staring at us when we were talking privately." I whispered to Mirajane. "Ah-ha! Found you! Now tell us!" He yelled. "Tell you what?" We asked. 

I hope you guys liked it!! Cya in the next chapter!! bye!!