Chapter 10~

Scarlet POV

"Who is that?" I yelled out scanning the place. The sun was setting. "Luna!" I yelled. She nodded. "Moonlight Protection Orb!" She casted her spell. "Well, that's nice of you to cast the spell for our protection." The shadow crept up. "Celestia!" I yelled she knows what to do. "Both of you!" I yelled. "But-" they got cut off. "Just do it." I yelled at them. They casted a spell. Now both of them are combined in the same age as me. "Nightmare Moon." I said with a serious face. "I told you to do this so it can be easier." I said. "Our parents forbid us to do this. You owe us one." They said. "Now it's up to you to stop these guys." I said and looked to see if they understood. They nodded. "Now go look for them." I said looking around the room. "Black magic." Lucy said. "The magic smells like Zeref's." Nastu says concerned. "I want you guys to hide." I looked at all of them. Some of them nodded. "I don't want to sit and watch you doing something while we don't." Gray said. "I know you love me but, I also don't want to see you die." I replied. "Nightmare Moon! Let's do this!" I yelled heading towards this. "Moonlight shadow vision!" She said looking for the guy. "Sunlight burst!" Having light around the guild. We knew what to do next. "Light and dark, moon, sun, and nightmare. Rid the evils once more for all safety of friends and family. Shine bright!" There were mixtures of our magics combined it lead to the guy which froze. The spell was gone, the guy was gone. Everything was black.

Gray POV

Their magic was amazing mixtures of their powers combined into one. I looked at the guy he froze in horror. Then was it was done the three of them fell. "Scarlet! Luna! Celestia! Wake up!" I yelled. Luna was glowing silver under the moon. Celestia was glowing a tint of black in the shadows but only Scarlet wasn't. "Scarlet! Come on! Wake up!" I cried. "It's okay. I'm fine I just need rest." She said trying to move. "They are healing. That's good." She said weakly. "Wendy!" I shouted. She ran up and healed Scarlet the best she can. Scarlet got up. "I'm fine." She said trying to stand. "No your not!" I said carrying her bridal style once more. "Guys take them in the infirmary room! Put them in their elements!" I said. We put Luna by the window where the moon shines, Celestia where it's dark, and having Wendy healing Scarlet. "Wendy don't tire yourself." Scarlet said weakly. "No, I don't care. I will heal you until your back up on your feet." Wendy said still healing Scarlet. "Here Scarlet drink this it will heal you." Ezra came and handed the drink to Scarlet. "Oh, thank you." Scarlet said smiling and drank the potion. Scarlet starts glowing a tint of pink from the potion. "I feel much better now but I'm tired." Scarlet said rubbing her eyes and yawning. "Ok we will leave you to rest." They said walking out. "I will watch over." I said. They nodded. Scarlet fell asleep then I fell asleep next to her on the edge of the bed. The next morning Scarlet wasn't there. "Scarlet? Scarlet?" I looked around. I went outside and looked she was talking with her friends. "Gray!" Scarlet said cheerfully. "Thank you for worrying about me." She kissed me on the cheek. "N-No problem." I said looking away hopefully she doesn't notice my red face.

Scarlet POV

I smiled and noticed Gray's face. "Your really red. Is something wrong?" I asked even though I already know what it is. "N-Nothing." He said looking someplace out. "Oh really?" I said getting closer to him. "Oooo." Everybody was looking. Gray grabbed me and went out. "Watcha need?" I asked Gray. He quickly moved and kissed me. My eyes widen because I was shocked for that sudden move. "I love you Scarlet." Gray whispered. "I love you too." I replied. I saw another dart. "Sunlight freeze!" I shouted. "Another dart. It has a message inside." Gray took the dart and read it.

We are coming for you watch out.

"Don't leave my side." Gray looked at me with a serious face. I was confused I don't know what was inside the scroll. "Okay..?" I said going back in. "Scarlet I want you to stay close with your friends while I go see master." He told me. I nodded and did what he told me. What's going on? What's happening? I really want to know. "Listen up! Each of us will be watching each others backs." Master said. "Why?" Many asked. "It has something to do with me doesn't it." I said loudly. "I can leave so there isn't any danger for you all." I said looking down. "You don't have to leave Scarlet." Lucy said sadly. "Yeah! We will kick their butts if they mess with our guild." Nastu cut in. "Yeah!" The others shouted. "Nastu can I talk to you outside?" I asked. "Sure. Why not." Nastu came out with me. "Ask her out already!!!" I whispered. "W-What I-I d-don't know w-what your talking about." Natsu said blushing really hard. "Come on I know you like her." I teased. "What?! Me like Lucy, psh yeah right." Nastu said. "I never said her name did I?" I asked. "Crap." Nastu said his face really red. "Stay here." I told him. "Lucy!" I yelled out her name. "Yeah? What is it?" She ran up to me. "Nastu wants to talk to you~" I said. "Um, ok?..." Lucy went towards Nastu. "What's up Nastu." Lucy said. I was eavesdropping on them. "Why are you red?" Lucy asked. "Do you have a fever?" Lucy asked concerned reaching out for Nastu's forehead. "Lucy." Nastu grabbed Lucy's wrist and waist and kissed her. "N-Nastu?" Lucy asked. "Lucy I love you." Nastu said. Woah sweet moves. Lucy was blushing really hard. "I'll take that as a yes?" Nastu asked curiously. Lucy nodded. "Oh no." I said.

Wait! What happened? What's going on? I bet your asking that. XD Cya!!