Chapter 9~

Scarlet POV

"Sunlight protection orb!" I said as the shield is around us."Woah." Gray said stopping immediately.  "Let's start walking the rest of the way." I said looking at Gray. "Y-yeah." He said as he was startled. "How did you see that?" Gray asked. "Remember? 'I can you in a mile away' I do mean that." I said. "Seriously?!" Gray said as he was surprised. "Well yeah, have I ever lied?" I asked. He was thinking about it. "No actually." He said kind of confused. We were in front of the guild. "Come on lets go in." He to said as he was reaching his hand to mine so he can drag me in. I looked down at my feet and had my hands behind my back. "Come on Scarlet it's dangerous out here." Gray said as he was urging to get inside. "Then you go." I said still looking down. Then he carried my bridal style. "Hey! Let me down!" I shouted. Gray was already heading in. "No I am not leaving you behind." He said going in. "No one has ever treated me like this before..." I said looking away. "Everyone has respected my orders as princess and left me, even my dead parents." I added on. "Then that is not really love is that." Gray said looking at me, I looked away and nodded. "We're back!" Gray yelled still carrying me. Everyone was looking confused. "What?" Gray asked. "Why is Gray-kun holding Scarlet-san bridal style?" Juvia asked. "Because she didn't want to come in." Gray said putting me down. "I can still go out." I said heading out. "No your not." Gray said having his arm around my kneck. "Levy what is inside this dart?" Gray said still holding me. "Let me see that." Levy took it and observed it. "It's poison." Levy said concerned. "Thank god Scarlet saw that." Gray let out his breath. "That dart was headed towards our way on the way here." Gray explained. "Wait! Scarlet saw the dart?" Erza asked. "Scarlet-san wasn't lying when Juvia was trying to get her." Juvia looked shocked. "H-Hey, um, no need to be all shocked but, the main thing is that we are all safe." I said trying to get the expression off their faces. I saw another dart coming. "Sunlight Protection Orb!" The dart hit the orb. "Happy go get it." He did as I told him. "Levy what is this one?" I asked handing it to her. "Another poison one." She said her expression was serious. "Listen up brats, make sure we protect each other. We need to prepare some potions to get rid of the poison just in case we get it." Master says as he was concerned. "Or I can quit Fairy Tail so everyone is safe." I said trying to shrug it off but it hurts. "That is not gonna happen Scarlet. You said you are the source of light in all dimensions. We can't risk that." Gray said having both his hands on my shoulder. "What if you die Scarlet." Luna said hold Celestia's hand tightly. "We won't forgive ourself if you die." Celestia added on. "Scarlet-san maybe Juvia's love rival but, it will be harsh for you to die like that one us." Juvia ran up to me and hugged me. "I can die if you squeeze the life out of me!" I said trying to get a hold of my breath.

Gray POV

Why can't I tell her. She has done everything for me. Am I weak, scared? What is this feeling? Is it that I'm scared that she will reject me? Ugh! Why can't I get it out? Maybe now is not the right time. "Gray are you alright?" Scarlet asked me. "O-Oh yeah I'm fine." I replied. "Are you sure? You look pale." Scarlet said concerned. Argh! Think Gray think! What should I say! "Um..." I said looking away. "Gray tell me is something bothering you?" Scarlet asked. "Juvia think she knows. Gray-sama I would like to talk to you privately." Juvia said leading the way. We were outside. "Gray-sama go get her!" Juvia said shaking me. "I don't know what your talking about." I said looking away. "Juvia will get Scarlet-san."

Scarlet POV

"Scarlet-san! Gray-sama would like to talk to you!" She said waving at me. "Okay! Coming!" I ran towards Juvia. "What is it?" I asked. "Juvia thinks Gray-sama would like to say it himself." Juvia said. We looked at Gray. "Gray?" I asked. I feel like I'm hurt now. "S-Scarlet, I-I can't put it in words." Gray said looking away. "Are you two a couple?" I asked. I glanced at Juvia. She looked confused. "Scarlet-San is wrong, Gray-sama is in love with Scarlet-san." Juvia looked at me as if why would I say that. "Juvia thinks that Scarlet-san is the only one who can make Gray-sama happy." Juvia said having tears down her cheeks. "Juvia..." I hugged her. She dried up her tears and went in the guild. "Gray, I love you too but, under the circumstances we are in, now is not the right time." I said walking towards him. "Yes I know that but, after this whole group of guys chasing you thing, would you be my girlfriend?" He asked me. My eyes were wide. I didn't know what to say. I kissed him. "Of course." I said responded <why am I writing this I draw each event out and now this?! I feel like this is way too far. At least this is not reality.> "Come on let's go in shall we?" Gray asked. "We shall." I responded back. "Scarlet-san!" Juvia waved. I ran to her and hugged her. "Thank you." I whispered in her ear. "Oi! Snowman! What happened?" Nasty asked. "Nothing." Gray replied having his arms behind his head. "Scarlet!" Mira, Lucy, Ezra, and Levy yelled. I walked towards them. "Yeah?" I asked. "What happened out there?" They girls asked. "Gray-sama asked Scarlet-san to be his girlfriend." Juvia interrupted. "So that's what happened, Ice cube." Natsu said. "What happened? I don't know what your talking about." Gray said as if he didn't know. I walked towards them. "What's going on here?" I asked pulling their ears. "Nothing!" They shouted. I saw Kalvin in the corner of my eye laughing his butt out. "Is there something funny I should know about?" I asked. An evil laugh came out in the shadows.

Who's laugh is that? Read it in the next chapter of Adventure with the Daredevils! Cya next time!