Chapter 2~

Scarlet POV

"N-no way..." tears streaming down my eyes. The others saw me pause in the middle of the hallway. Across from us were my siblings. "Yo Scarlet you know these twins?" Asked Sting. I nodded. "Scarlet!!!" The two twins ran up to me and hugged me. "I thought you guys left me..." I said happily. "We would never leave you! We were taken away!" the girl with purple hair on top and blue on the bottom. "What are you guys doing here anyway?" I asked wiping my tears. "We followed you're sent!" the girl with black hair on top and blue on the bottom. "*COUGH, COUGH*We are here too ya know. Introduce us already!" Yukino screamed. "Wait what do you mean by sent?" Rouge asked. "We are princess dragon slayers!!" Yelled the girl with purple and blue hair named Luna. "Um... this girl with purple to blue is Luna and the girl black to blue is Celestia," I said trying to change the topic. "And here in Yukino, Minerva, Rouge, Sting, Lector, and Fro." As I said pointing at them. "Guys, can you go back to the room and wait for me? I going to give them their swimsuit, so they can change." Looking at her guild members. "Yeah, sure your highness." As they said walking to Sting's room. "This is why I don't talk a lot about myself!!!" pouting and going to my room. "Here wear these." passing their bikini to them. "Thanks, sis!" going to different areas to change. "We're done!!!" Yelled the twins. "Okay come on let's go meet the others. "FINALLY YOUR DONE!!!" Yelled Minerva. "Come on let's go!!!"

~~At the reserve~~

"Wow! This place is huge!!" I said walking into the indoor water park. "Scarlet, can I ask you a question?" Luna asked me. "Yeah, sure what is it?" I answered back. "What is that mark on your shoulder?" Luna asked. "Oh, this? I joined a guild." I replied back. "We are her guildmates," Minerva says. "Can we join???" The two twins yelled in unison. "Yeah, sure! You can get your guild marks when we get back!" Sting says as he can't wait. "Let's just relax and have some fun first!!" Yukino shouted. "Fro thinks so too!" Froch agreed. "Guys come on!!" Lector whined. "Come on water slides first!!!" I yelled. "We need partners before we go," Yukino advised and had a smirk on her face. "W-why..." I asked and was scared. "I got the pairs anyways..." Yukino had a scary aura around her. "I don't like what I'm hearing and seeing..." Rouge was worried. "The two--" Yukino was cut off by loud noises behind her. "It's Fairy Tail!" Rouge yelled. "Fairy Tail?" The three clueless princesses asked. "The guild who taught us, family," Sting said joyfully waving to them. "Oi look who's here!" A guy with salamander hair ran up to us. I hid behind Yukino. He looks friendly, but I'm not familiar with new people, Luna and Celestia looked and nodded at each other. Dragged me in front of the salamander hair. Instead of standing, I slipped and fell on my butt. "Ow... What kind of sisters are you! Dropping your sis on the floor!" I yelled at them. "Sorry!" Turned around and whistled as if nothing had happened. "Oi who are you?" The salamander hair guy asked. "More like I should ask you that question. Hmph!" I had my head raised up high. "I'm Natsu Dragneel" He introduced himself. "I'm Scarlet Daredevil" I answered back. "Yo flame head! We are all waiting!!" A blueish and blackish guy yelled. "Oh, hi there I'm Gray." He said just noticing me. "I'm Scarlet." Telling each other's names and shaking hands. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY GRAY-SAMA!!!" A girl with blue-haired called. "Who's that?" I asked Gray. "Her name is Juvia but, I call her a stalker," Gray whispered to me. "She stalks you everywhere!?" He nodded. "LOVE-RIVAL!!!" Juvia yelled. "Let me guess, obsessed with Gray?" I stood in defense. Juvia had a dark aura, she, was, furious. "Look, sweetie, why don't you scram and let Gray relax and have no stress at all. The nicest way I can put it, just sayin'." Everyone was shocked to see that side off me. Juvia jumps on me but I dodged. "I can see you from a mile away honey," I said calmly. "W-wha. H-how." She didn't know what just happened. "Hey Scarlet, can I talk to you for a sec? More like run!!!" Gray grabbed my wrist and ran off. Sting, Rouge, Minerva, Yukino, Luna, Celestia, Lector, and Froch ran behind. All of us ran to the water slide. "Why did we need to run?" Trying to catch my breath. "She's a madwoman!!!" Gray yelled. "So what? I can handle it." I replied back. "OOPS!!" Yukino pushed me and Gray to the water slide. I noticed the name. "Yukino!!!" I yelled when sliding down with Gray. "Uh..." Gray didn't know what to do. The next thing I knew was that Gray was on top of me. 

Waaaaa YUKINO I'LL NEVER FORGIVE UUUUUU!!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Bye!