Chapter 13~

Scarlet POV

"Who's there?" Gray asked. "Gray don't you remember me?" The voice of a girl asked. "I don't think so." Gray replied and opened the door. "Lavender?!" Gray was shocked. "Who are they? Don't tell me that your dating one of them behind my back." The girl named Lavender said. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "I am his fiance." Lavender said. "W-What?" I was shocked. "T-That must be a lie." I felt like I was going to burst. "Lavender I never loved you." Gray shouted. "Gray that's enough. If your gonna go out with her it's fine by me." Trying to get out this situation. "Any ways girls lets go in." I said turning around with a little smile. After that we got ready and went out and I saw them on the bed. "What is the meaning of this?" I asked. "Making a move on a mission?!" I continued. "I'm just gonna go without you. Take your time." I said walking out the door with Luna and Celestia then I slammed the door shut.

Gray POV

"Grrr, it's all your fault! Plus I thought you were dead." I shouted at Lavender. "I was yours in the first place! I want you all to be mine!" She yelled. Then she grabbed out a knife. "What are you doing?" I asked. "What else?" Then she gave a evil laugh.

Scarlet POV

"Sunlight vision!" I scanned our room. "Oh no Gray's in trouble!" I said as I ran back to the room. "Let him go!" I shouted charging at Lavender. "Sunlight fire kick!" I kicked her to the wall. "I will be back!" She shouted and vanished into thin air. "Scarlet what are you doing here?" Gray asked. "Saving your dumb butt! What else?" I stated. "Girls let's go!" I said headed out the room once again. "Scarlet I know you won't forgive me but-" He was cut off. "I don't care what you say, or what you do! I just want to have fun!" I said turning around and smiled at him. "Scarlet..." He said catching up and smiling. "That's what you said when we first met." He said looking at me. "You remembered?" I asked. "Well, why not. You were the one who got me to relax even though I was kidnapped by Juvia you saved me. Haha..." He reasoned. I looked away. I was hurt, upset that the girl came. "Gray? Who was that girl anyways." I asked. "A childhood friend." He said. "I think they are trying to get you too. That wasn't really a girl when I came back." I said. "I knew she was dead in the first place, but who would know Lavender though." Gray asked himself. We walked to our location to start our job. *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* the door opened. "Why hello." A lady said with a smile. "Hello." We replied. "We are here to be informed about our job." I said. "Ah, yes. come in." The lady said with a sweet smile. "My name is Hetra. Nice to meet all of you." She said having her hand out. "Nice to meet you too." I took my hand and shook it. "Now, the thief. He is well known, in this city. His name is Victor." She said. "Victor..." Celestia was thinking. "Last name?" I asked. "Astro. If I recall." Hetra said. I looked over to Celestia, she knew who he was. Another old friend. I remember him, playing all day during school, so stubborn. "Celestia-" I got cut off. "Don't worry about it." She said. We looked at Luna and she was so confused. "What?" Luna asked. "Nothing." Me and Celestia went back to Hetra. "I guess we can get him but, I would like to speak to him and may as well clear out why would he be doing this."  I said sternly. "Fine with me." Hetra said going back in her little cabin. "Okay." I sighed. "Let's go get Victor." I said. "Hey, sounds like you know this Victor guy." Gray whispered to me. I kept quiet. "It's ok if you don't want to talk about it." Gray said. "Victor Astro." I began. "He hurted an old friend of mine, Beca." I said looking down. "And was close to Celestia too." I added on. "What did he do?" Gray asked. "H-He k-ki-killed-" I began, suddenly he grabbed me and hugged me. "It's ok, don't say anything I got it." He shushed. Tears began to roll down my eyes, I gave a glance at Celestia and she was starting too. I went over to her and hugged her. "We can't go back Celestia. I'm sorry." I said as I hugged her. "I don't know what's going on..." Luna said as she looked at us. We wiped off our tears and continue down the trail leading back to the village. "Luna you weren't there, you don't need to know, best if you didn't." I said looking down. Gray took my hand and gave a reassuring look saying it's gonna be okay. I smiled and looked around me. Rustling in the bushes. I stopped walking. "Victor." I said not turning around. "Hi Victor!" Luna yelled. "So, you still don't know." Victor came out and gave an evil smirk. "Know what?" Luna asked she glanced over at us and saw the rest of us with anger and in fighting stance. "Ice make vines!" "Nightmare shadow tentacles!" "Sunlight beam!" Luna watched but never attacked. "This is what you get for what you did to Beca!" I yelled. "Beca?" Luna asked. "What did he do to Beca?" Luna continued. Celestia fell on the floor crying. "What did he do? Is he the reason of Beca's disapearance?" Luna said starting to tear up. "I killed her!" Victor shouted and made an evil laugh. "Moonlight roar!" Luna yelled.  Victor was trapped he took all of our hits. "We will never forgive you!" Luna yelled. Beca loved us because of our kindness not the wealth, she was kind, protective and brave. "Vic-" Blood started to splatter.

Wassup mah pandas! I love hanggers! Cya in the next chapter! <Maybe a week>