Chapter 22~

Gray POV

"Well-" I got cut off by the door knocking. "Mommy?" Val came in. "Are you okay?" She asked as she got closer. Val was in the verge of tears. "Scarlet!" A female voice yelled. "Aunt? Yes? What is it?" Scarlet slowly getting up. "Where's the poison dragon slayer?!" Layla shouted. "H-He is currently locked up in the council." Scarlet said meekly. "Well I ought-" Layla got cut off "You ought to what? Kill her? Punish her? She doesn't want to pose like a bad guy helping a prisoner escape." I yelled. "Gray please stay out." Scarlet with sad eyes. "Prison?! Well then... go now and reason with them but before that go wash your face." Layla ordered. Scarlet sniffled to her bathroom and turned on the water. "Hey. Want me to come with?" I asked. "Nah its fine I'll do fine." Scarlet replied. "You don't look fine to me." I said gently. "Fine... You can come..." Scarlet whined. "Then lets go!" I grabbed Scarlet's wrist. "Wha!" She yelped. "Open the portal!" I shouted. Scarlet nodded. She opened the portal and we jumped in.

Scarlet POV

We jumped into the portal. We were in a ally way. I poofed us a cloak along my amulet to enter. We reached at the gates of the council. "Halt! State your business!" The guard pointing the spear at us. I showed him my amulet. "W-Well welcome in Princess." The guard put the spear to the side and open the gate. We walked into the council room and the was an old man. "Can I help you your highness?" The old man asked. "Bring me the Poison Dragon Slayer." I ordered. "Why is that?" The old man asked. "To save the world." I was losing my patience. "Care to explain?" The Old man asked. "No need of explanations for you, your wasting time, lives are at risk." I shouted. "Now hand him over!" I yelled. "State name and origin and I'll get him for you." The old man taking out a piece of paper and pen. "Princess Scarlet Daredevil of Solar planets and Dimensions." I stated. I saw his face in shock as he was in the middle of writing. "Password." He stated. "Do I really need to?" I asked with confidence in my voice smirking. "Bring him over!" The old man yelled. "Erik, how has it been?" I asked the poison dragon slayer. "Fine, you? What do you need me for?" He replied. "Good. Would you actually like to train with a real dragon? You wouldn't need your snake tagging along." I said back. "..." He didn't reply. "Girl got your tongue?" I giggled. "Anyways you have no way out. Follow me. Open Portal to the Dragon realm!" I chanted. Both of them followed. We entered the throne room. "Layla..." I said quietly. "So you have finally brought the last one." Aunt replied. "Where's Flora?" I asked. "On her way." Aunt replied quickly. "Anyways break his chains." Aunt demanded. "Gray would you like to do the honors?" I asked. He nodded. "Ice make: Freeze!" Gray chanted. The shackles froze and shattered. "Thanks." Erik said. The room was silent. We heard heels coming this way. The door opens showing a woman in her 30's fawn hair, green eyes, wearing a flower crown and green slim dress with matching heels. "Flora..." I said quietly. "So you have finally brought him." Flora's voice boomed through the room. "Yes of course." I kept my head low. "What's your name second generation." Flora asked. "Erik." He replied. "Follow me." Flora said. "Starting already?" Erik asked. "Have a problem?" Her tone like Erza's. "N-No ma'm." Erik obediently followed. "I'll take my leave." I said bangs covering my eyes. "Gray I would like to talk to you." Aunt said. "Yeah sure." Gray replied. I left and went to my room to sulk.

Gray's POV

"So what's up?" I asked. "How close are you with her?" Layla asked. "Close. Boyfriend and girlfriend. Why?" I asked. "I-I've been harsh on her... I want you to look after her. She's immortal... as you should know." Layla said. "And?" I asked. "Once this war is complete she will vanish until the next war with Zeref holds or she can live like a normal human being if the one she loves can find the lacrima that holds her soul." Layla said as she turned around. "I will find it then. I love her." I stated. "Well I wish you good luck you will need it." Layla said as she left the throne room. I followed out and headed over to Scarlet. Only place would keep her calm. The garden.

Juvia POV

Juvia has been working very hard. Julia has stopped clinging on to Gray-San because Juvia no longer loves Gray-Kun, Juvia loves Lyon-sama~ Right now Juvia wishes the best for Scarlet-San! "Water Dragon Roar!!!!" Juvia practiced her new powers. "Job well done Juvia! Your improving each day I'm so proud of you!" Serena-sensei said. "Thank you Serena-sensei for teaching Juvia!" Juvia thanked.

Wendy POV

I hope the others are training fine, I have been bonding with Grandine while training, Grandine said I am becoming really strong now! I hope I can save the world from any evil!

Others POV <cuz Author-chan is really lazy>

I hope my training pays off.

HELLO GUYS AUTHOR-CHAN IZ NOT DED!!!! I'm thinking of making another book...