Chapter 12~

Scarlet POV

She was so cute! "Ahh! Valentina you look so cute!" I screamed. "You think so?" She asked. "I bought this exactly for you!" I said. I was similar to mine but it was light pink and with a heart pin on the side. "For these nights can I stay with blonde?" Val asked. "You know she has a name right." I responded. "I never know their names because no one told me." She reasoned. "Well, anyways, her name is Lucy and of course why not." I replied her question. "Anyways lets meet up with the others they are downstairs." Gray said opening the doors. We headed out and went down to meet the others. "Valentina what is your magic?" Lucy asked. "It's Love." She responded. "Reminds us of someone doesn't it?" I whispered to Gray. "Y-Yeah..." Gray said. "If I remember their guild is near here right?" Gray asked. "Yup, next thing we need is them." I said in sarcasm. "Ice make eagles!" "Sunlight shield!" I defended my friends. "Fast reflexes." Lyon commented. "Speak of the devil." I responded back with hands on my hips. "Love burst arrows!" Valentina said behind us, it was close to hitting them. <Did I forget that she was six years old? Oops.>  "Aww who is this little cutie." Lyon walked towards her. "Don't touch her." I said standing in front of him. "Is she yours?" Lyon asked. "No, but I will be taking care of her from now on." I said and giving him a glare to go away. "Ehehe... I'll get going then. Bye!" Lyon waved and ran off over to Gray.

Gray POV

Lyon ran over to me. "Hey who are they." Lyon asked. "My girlfriend and the child we will be taking care of." I replied. "And don't even think about it." I added on. "How would you k-know." Lyon looking away. "Then why would you asked about them?" I asking him. "You know I love Juvia." Lyon reasoned. "I know you do can't wait for the wedding." I teased and went over to Scarlet and the others.

Scarlet POV

I saw Lyon became red and Gray ran over to us. "Hey what happened?" I asked. "I teased him adding Juvia." Gray said. "Oooo." We all said. And then we looked at each other and laughed. "I-If Lyon does have the guts to do it." Nastu said wiping a tear off his eye. "Ok come on lets go swimming and have fun!" I yelled. "Aye sir!" They all cheered. "Hey! That's my line!" Happy protested. We all chuckled when Happy noticed that we said. It has been fun staying here,it leaves our stress out and have a good time. "It's been fun." I said walking out the door. "Yeah." Gray said and everyone agrees. "Valentina we have to bring you shopping for clothes soon." I said looking at her. "We also need to go to a job to get more money." Luna said looking at us. "Yeah we need to pay our rent." Celestia agreed. "Why not. We can bring Valentina along with us." I added. "Mommy! Really I can go!!!" She said being excited. "Of course." I said holding her hand on the way to the guild. After the train ride we walked the rest. We got to the guild. "Hi guys!" I waved. I had my right hand held with Valentina and Gray was on the other side of Valentina holding hers. "Are you guys married yet?" Juvia asked. "W-What n-no, well n-not y-yet." Gray said blushing really hard and I was blushing slightly but I turned my hand. "Mommy what now?" Val asked. "First we are going to get your guild mark honey." I said leading her to Mira. "Aww she is so cute!" Mira squealed. "Where would you like your guild mark to be and what color would it be? You little cutie." Mira asked. "Hot pink and where my mommy's is" Valentina said. I was shocked has she planned it out? " Ok next we need to find a job that will be easy and be able to pay our rent." I said leading her to the job request board. "Reqirements; Sunlight, Moonlight, Nightmare and Ice mages. Reward; 100,000,000J. Capture theif. You will be informed of the person by me. Come to my house." "This should be good." I said taking the job off the board. "Mira I would like this please." I showed her the job. "Are you sure, this one is dangerous for Val. I don't want her to get hurt or anything." Mira said in concern. "Val would you like to stay here and get to know everyone?" I asked. "Yes mommy I want to know everyone but I wanna be with you." Valentina said. "I don't want you to get hurt. I will be fine, I just need to finish this quickly and I will be back as fast as I can promise that." I said with a smile on my face. "Okay mommy." Valentina said with a smile. "You will stay with Juvia." I said leading to her. "Juvia can you do me a favor and take care of Valentina for me?" I asked. "Of course Juvia would love to take care of Valentina-san for you." Juvia replied. "Thank you." I said kissing Valentina's forehead and waved good bye to them. "Gray, Luna, Celestia!" I yelled. "Let's go on this job." I added. "Where's Valentina?" Gray asked. "Oh she is with Juvia. Juvia will take care of her." I replied. "Oh ok then lets go." Luna said eager to go. We traveled once again. We got there and went to get a room at the hotel to settle down. The room was two queen beds. The room was not as bad but the bathroom is amazing! There is a hot tube!!! Yass!!! "Let's bathe before starting the job." I said unpacking my things and getting ready to go in. "All girls?" Celestia asked. "Sure why not." Luna agreed. "Just make sure you use those towels while going in. Gray would you like to join us?" I asked. "W-What!?" Gray said in shock. "Don't worry we will all be in towels." I reasoned. "I guess." He said with a tint of red in his cheeks. *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Yes I'm ending it here. Your asking who is that well why don't you read the next one. BYE!!!!! NOTICE: I will be taking a break from now on and I need more ideas so gimme 3 days plz BAI!