Chapter 5~

Scarlet POV

  "Are you guys dating?" A guy asked in the background. "WHAT?!" Me and Gray looked at each other. "Answer the question!" Another yelled in the background. "NO!" Me and Gray yelled.  "Then why was this guy over here on top of you?" The other guys asked. "Hey! I have a name!" Gray yelled. "Because he tripped on a root of the tree." I replied back. "Is that it?" I glared at them. "uh... nope not at all." As they said running away. That was the only question they had because I scared them away. "Luna, Celestia lets go home. I don't feel well." I said walking out of the door. Both of them nodded and followed. When I got out I plopped down on the floor. My vision was getting blurry. Next thing I new was that everything was dark.

Luna POV

"Scarlet! Scarlet! Wake up!" We yelled. Celestia went back inside to get help. We were scared to death when Scarlet fell. "Will she be alright?" I asked Wendy. "I-I'm not sure but I did my best using my healing magic." Wendy replied back. Celestia and I were sitting next to Scarlet till she wakes up. But, we fell asleep. It was next morning, Scarlet wasn't in bed but we were. I quickly woke Celestia and told her that Scarlet isn't in bed. We rushed out and saw Scarlet having fun. I relaxed a little. Scarlet came up to us. She hugged us. "Can't breath!" We said when we were out of breath.

Scarlet POV <Yass back to me!>

"Wanna go shopping?" I asked. They both nodded. "Go wash up then." I added on. Gray and I waited for both of them. They came toward us. "Are you guys ready?" I asked. "Yup!" All three of them replied back. "Come on!" I said leading the way. When we got there it was really busy. "Go it's your choice." I said to them. "Get the clothes you like here is some money." I gave them the money. "We will meet you guys back here." I added on. They left. It was just me and Gray. I just wandered around the mall. There was a earring that caught my eye. "This one is so pretty!~" I said adoring it. "Oh, I forgot to ask you, when is your birthday?" Gray asked me. "June 7." I replied back. Another one caught my eye too. "Awe~ this one can relate to Luna and Celestia." I adored another earring once again. "If your asking their birthday is December 5" I said looking at Gray. "Uh, let's go back they must be waiting for us." Gray dragged me to where we started in the mall. We got there just in time. All four of us went to my house and got Luna and Celestia settled in. I went to go cook lunch, when Gray is with the girls getting the twin's room ready. 

~~While later~~

"Oh! Just in time! Wash your hands and set the table!" I told them. When they finished, I had set the food on the table. "Guys time to eat!" I yelled. "Nice! Sis!" The twins said. "Now hurry up and eat!" I said digging in. We all finished, Luna and Celestia cleaned the table and I was washing the dishes with Gray. After that, we went back to the guild. "Today was fun." I said. "Yeah it was, now I have to go run an errand. Be back in a flash!" Gray yelled running to his errand. The three of us went inside. "What were you doing with Gray-sama?" Juvia asked. "Oh we hungout. Why?" I asked. Juvia tries to slap me but I dodged, I punched her on the stomach which made her flew backwards. "Sis! Let us take care of her!" Luna came in front of me and so did Celestia. "She's nothing but trouble to you sis!" Celestia added on. "Aww, guys it's ok but I got this." I said going in front of them. "Let's make a deal! If you win I will leave Fairy Tail, if I win you leave Gray alone!" I said. "Deal!" Juvia yelled. "Water Slicer!" "Sunlight Shield! Sunlight Fire Roar!" "Water Daggers!" "Ice Make Wall!" "Gray!" We yelled. "What do you think both of you are doing?" Gray asked. "She wouldn't leave me alone. That's what." I said. "Scarlet come with me." Gray said. "OK." I replied back, leaving with my hands behind my head. I didn't know where he was taking me. We arrived in front of a house, Gray's house. "Come in." He opened the door. "So what do you need to tell me?" I asked. "Here." Handed me a small box. "Huh?" I was confused. I opened the box, it was the earrings that I loved. "Y-you don't need to." I said tears streaming down my cheeks. I jumped on Gray, we fell on the floor. "Thank you." I said wiping my tears. I wore the earrings that he bought me. "Oh, and give these to your sisters too." Gray handed me two boxes. "Thank you, Gray. You know even though we just started to know each other it's been fun." I said and smiled at Gray. "Come on let's head back to the guild, Scarlet." Gray said and we both got up. "Let's go!" I said happily. When we got back to the guild I handed Luna and Celestia the boxes. Even they jumped on Gray. Then I ducked and kicked the person behind me. "What do you want Juvia." I said turning around. "Singing contest." Juvia said. "All I can say is that Scarlet can sing better than you." Luna said. I was shocked. "Come on Scarlet you've been humming songs when you are really happy or in the mood." Celestia said behind me. "Ah-ha-ha..." I was nervous. "Juvia since you wanted to compete with me you start." I said calmly. Juvia sang Hot and Cold by Katy Perry. Then I sang Airplanes by Haley Williams and I ended it with Angel with a Shotgun by The Cab. "The winner is..." Mira annouced.

WHOO!!CHAPTER5FINALLYDONE!!!!I'MREALLYLAZYNOW!BYA!!!!