Chapter 21~

Scarlet POV

"W-What?" I asked as I looked over to Natsu. "Natsu? Natsu? Snap out of it!" I shouted as I was shaking him. "Get Lucy here quick!" I yelled at Gajeel. Gajeel nodded and ran as fast as he could. I knew I shouldn't have told Natsu. Right now he getting flashbacks of his childhood. "Natsu can you hear me? If your looking for E.N.D he is not there because you haven't transformed into that stage yet. Deep inside you are a lot powerful than you think. You need to control your emotions. Natsu please come back, you and only you can erase Zeref from this world. I can't I can only knock him out for a bit but, you can defeat him. There's high risks of Zeref controlling you. Come back Natsu. Please." I cried softly. "Natsu!!!" I heard Lucy cried. "Lucy!" I jumped. "Natsu!" Lucy walks over to him. "Snap out of it! I need you here, Happy needs you, and the others. Please come bock." Lucy cried. Natsu started to glow. "N-Natsu?" Lucy was startled. "Get out! Now!" I shouted. "He'll kill you!" I shouted. They aren't moving. "Sunlight Protection Orb!" I casted on Gajeel and Lucy. "Sun shine deep within let your inner star out, I command you stop this transformation at once!" I chanted. A huge circle was surrounding Natsu and me. The place was plain white. Natsu was in his E.N.D form with horns and dragon wings while I was just glowing with bright yellow wings and colorful stars dancing around me. "Natsu..." I mumbled. "No one can see us, they don't see you. Come back to us." I said lending a hand. Natsu calmly walked over to me and took it. Natsu was slowly glowing returning back to his normal self. "Natsu!" Lucy cried as she jumped on Natsu. "Was that me?" Natsu asked himself aloud. "Yes that was..." I looked away. Natsu got up and walked towards me and had his hands on my shoulder. "Thanks for saving my butt back there!" Natsu said cheerfully. "No problem! Do a favor and hangout with Lucy more often. Kay?" I requested. "Sure thing! Come on Luce!" Natsu ran out dragging Lucy. "What was that?" Gajeel asked. "You'll see in the future." I sighed and headed to the garden.

It was peaceful alright. Maybe a little too quiet. I looked around and see if anyone was around but, I saw nothing at all. I went into the throne room and saw many dragons lined up in order of their classes and elements. "Hiya long time no see!" I greeted with a smile. "Why hello there child." Grandeeny replied. "Hey there kid I was just fighting with the metal head here." Igneel chuckled. "Igneel/Grandeeny/Melicana!" Natsu, Wendy and Gajeel screamed. <Is that how you spell it?> I watched as the reunion of the Dragons and dragon slayers are reunitied once again. "I'll let you guys catch up! By-" I got inturrupted by Natsu. "Where's your Dragon Scarlet?" Natsu asked. There was silence that filled the room. "Igneel do you know what happened?" Natsu asked. Igneel just nodded. "Why don't ya tell me?" Natsu asked. "She was a great queen is all I shall say." Igneel looked up on the ceiling. "Was?" Natsu continued with the question. "N-Nastu-san I don't think you should ask anymore." Wendy got the hint but, in Natsu's mind he is filled with questions. With that I ran. Running to my room as Natsu was still confused. Last thing sprang to me. The kids! I ran over to Gray's room seeing Yui, Val, Gray and Juvia? They were playing together. "Did I come in a bad time?" I asked. "Scarlet-san Juvia was worried since you took a little longer." Juvia said cheerfully. "Yeah, I was on the verge to go look for you but, these little monsters piled on me." Gray chuckled. "Hey, lets go to the throne room it's time to meet the dragons." I said cheerfully trying to forget about Natsu's questions.

Natsu's POV

As I saw Scarlet running off, I turned to Igneel. "Well tell me, what happened." I demanded. "It's best if Scarlet is comfortable to tell you. She does not want to bring back the past." Grandeeny in a mannered tone. "Well I just want to know." I whined. "Natsu, what is your relationship with Scarlet." Igneel said. "Close friends but, since we are in the same guild we are all family." I explained. "What about you Gajeel." Metalicana asked. "Rarely talk." Gajeel reply. "Wendy?" Grandeeny asked. "Friends we usually talk a little more often." Wendy replied. "Should we tell them?" Grandeeny asked. "They will know eventually." Igneel replied. All three nodded. "Scarlet's Dragon was named Starlight. We was the Queen of the Solar but mainly the Sun power. During the war we had many years ago she passed away with a bloody kill." Grandeeny having sadness in her eyes. "She was a wonderful, nice and beautiful queen." Igneel said. Metalicana just nodded. "I-I'm gonna go." I said running out. She had hold this burden for too long. I can't even believe Gray doesn't even know. I ran straight to Gray's room. "Gray!" I shouted. "What is it flamebrain." Gray turned over. "Scarlet sh-she needs comforting." I said as I was catching my breath. "Wh-Why? Did something happen." Gray starting to get concerned. "She has been holding a burden of her loss." I said slowly. "She- Wait which loss are we talking about?" Gray asked. "Her dragon. Now go!" Pushing Gray to Scarlet's room.

Gray POV

Natsu just pushed me to Scarlet's room. I hesitated. *KNOCK KNOCK* I opened the door. I saw Scarlet crying beside her bed. "Scarlet? Is something wrong?" I asked. "*sniff sniff* Just a flashback..." Scarlet turned around. "Would you like to tell me?" I asked. She shook her head. "Well okay then, come here." I said having my arms out for her comforting. She bursted into tears. "Is it something that happened to your family?" I asked. She nodded. "Would you like to tell me who it is?" I asked again. She shook her head. "Okay then." I finally finished. "Well-"

I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry it's been busy from time to time and I rarely get time for myself! Maybe once a month...