Chapter 18~

Scarlet POV

"Grrr...." I growled. A man starred at us. "IGNEEL YOU BASTARD!!!." I screamed at the guy who looked at us clueless that had food stuffed in his face, he even dared to stuff one more! "IGNEEL!!" I ragged. I charged at him head on. I was able to punch him which made him flew till he hit the wall. "We said to wait for us!" I yelled. "Sorry Scarlet. The food smells to  good~" He said getting drawn to the food again. I headed to my seat on the right side of Layla and Lucy across from me.

We finished our meal and I lead them to their rooms. To refresh your memories of who came; Lucy, Luna, Celestia, Natsu, Gray, Juvia, Sting, Laxus, Gajeel, Wendy, and Rouge. Yeah each of us got a room. I was in my night gown and was combing my hair until I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I asked as I put the hair brush down. "It's Gray." I heard from the other side. "Come in." I said getting up. Gray came in and closed the door behind him. "Whatcha need?" I asked. Gray didn't reply he just came towards me. I started to back up. "W-What are you doing?" I asked. He was just getting closer. He cupped my face and held me for a kiss. Why is this happening? "Why did you kiss me? I am not going anywhere." I teased/asked. I went over to my bed as Gray was following. I quickly grabbed a pillow and hit him. "Hey!" Gray chuckled as he went to get another pillow and hit me. I giggled as I went to hit him again, but instead I slipped and fell backwards. Gray somehow caught me, holding me by my waist. Gray was pulling me in closer to him. "You scared me." Gray said. <You thought it was gonna be another kiss didn't ya?> We sat on my bed as we looked at what we have done. I heard another knock on the door. "Come in!" I shouted. A maid came in holding a tray. "This was sent to you Princess Scarlet." The maid had the letter in the silver platter and I took it. "Thank you, now you must be tired. Go ahead and rest." I thanked as I looked at the letter. I opened it. Dear Scarlet, how have you been? I am willing to come visit you tomorrow! Can't wait! From Kalvin. "Why tomorrow. Ugh." I groaned putting the letter on my desk. "Who is it?" Gray asked. "Kalvin." I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Oh great the guy who nearly killed us." Gray said as he plopped on my bed. "Yeah..." I sighed as I went to turn on the lamp and rushed over to turn the light off. I got in bed watching Gray hugging behind me. I turned off the lamp and turned over having my face in front of his. "Goodnight Gray." I whispered and kissed him. "Goodnight Scarlet." Gray whispered back.

~~The next morning~~

I got up and saw Gray right next to me. I got up and saw Virigo holding some clothes. "Virigo what are you doing here?" I asked. "Princess Lucy has ordered me to bring you clothes for today." She replied. "They look like Celestial clothes!" I screamed nearly waking Gray up. "Yes they are and when I came in I quickly went back to get a matching one for both you lovebirds." She said handing me the clothes. "T-Thanks..." I said as I put the clothes on my desk. Virigo vanished and I headed over to Gray and woke him up. "Good morning Gray." I said as I kissed his forehead. I grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom to get myself ready.

~~Time skip~~ <cuz I'm lazy>

We got ready and headed down for breakfast. It was empty. "Looks like we're first." Gray chuckled. "Yeah." I agreed. We sat down as we waited for the others. It took like 10 minutes for all of them to come down. "The Queen is not here yet." Wendy said starting to get worried. "I'll go get her. She's probably struggling." I reasoned and started to head to Layla's room. I knocked the door. "Come in." A voice said on the other side. I went in. "How long?" I asked. "A week left." She replied. "Princess Lucy will be in your place right?" I asked. "Yes, and I can see her or you leading the group." She chuckled. "Time verse youth!" I casted onto Layla. "Well I may look young but I'm soon gonna die..." She sighed as she got out of bed. "We will wait for you down stairs." I said as I headed to the door. "Wait." She said. "Yes?" I asked. "Maids!" She yelled. "Do your thing!" She continued. "Wait what's going on?!" I screamed. A while later it looks like I was wearing a beautiful gown, it was silky and light just how I liked it. They even put a light touch of makeup which I don't mind, at least it's not heavy right?

I was finally out of the room and saw Gray just out too. "They did the same to you didn't they..." I sighed. "Yep." He responded. "Let's just head down... Never speak of this." I continued to walk down the hallway to the dinning room. "Lead the way!" Gray said walking behind me. We were on our way and saw Layla coming down the stairs. "Awe look at you lovely couples." She cooed. "What about Lucy and Natsu?" I asked. "They had something between them?" Layla asked. Gray and I nodded. Well this is gonna be fun. "Maids! Bring Natsu and Lucy and do the same to them!" Layla shouted. We waited as they got ready watching in the far distance. They came out. "You looked wonderful Luce." Natsu said blushing a tint of red. "W-Well thank you! You too." Lucy said blushing a tint off red too. "Oi! I smell Scarlet and Gray near by!" Natsu shouted and started to run towards our way. Gray and I looked at each other and ran into a room. I started to cast a spell to hide our sent. "That was close!" Gray laughed. "Haha yeah." I agreed. "What is this room?" Gray asked. I sniffed. "An old ruin." I said in a serious tone. "Let's get out of here." I continued I had my hands on the knob as Gray grabbed both my wrist and trapped me.

Yikes! Cya next chappie my little pandas!