Chapter 14~

Scarlet POV

Blood splattered on the ground. "L-Luna..." We all were in horror. N-No. This can't be. "Sunlight Endless Light!" I aimed at Victor and he disapeared. "Sunlight Elements Heal!" I healed Luna I hope it's not too late. Tears were streaming down on all of our faces. Gray went to check her pulse. "She's still breathing." Gray said carrying Luna Bridal style. I wiped off my tears. "Let's get her to a hospital to rest." I said I looked over to Celestia who was still in horror. I reached my hand out to her. "Come on Celestia let's go get Luna back on her feet." I said in a positive tone. She nodded and took my hand. When we got there the nurses came over and lead us to were Luna can stay. "We will take shifts watching over her." I said. "Who will go first?" I asked. "I will." Celestia answered still with her head down. "Ok. Until the next shift is up we will bring food for each other." I said walking out the door taking one more glance at them waving good bye. "Let's go to our client and get our reward." I said leading the way.

Gray POV

I know she is still upset, especailly today is not her best, with Lavender pinning on me and Luna being striked. Totally not her best. I noticed she was walking faster. "Hey wait up." Trying to catch up. I grabbed her by the wrist so she can stop. I was trying to catch my breath. I looked up and she didn't even turn around, then I saw her fist, she was clenching. I stood up and went in front of her and hugged her. She didn't move. Next thing she was leaning on me and cried her eyes out. "It's gonna be okay, don't cry." As I cupped her face wiping her tears. "Want some ice cream?" I asked because I saw the store. She nodded. "Ok lets go." I said taking her hand and leading to the ice cream shop. "One chocolate and One Vanilla please." I said to the worker. A few minutes later our order was up. We took our ice cream and was on our way to our client, we were also holding each other hands and on the other side we were having our ice cream. Her face brightened as she took bits of her ice cream. "Feeling better?" I asked. "Yea, thank you Gray for everything." She said as she was looking up and smiled. "No problem Scarlet." I said smiling back at her. "Usually I would be eating faster than an old friend of mine, each time we compared she had alot more than me and I would call her a slow poke or a sloth." She said as she was giggled a bit. "I would like to meet her someday." I said continuing eating my ice cream and looking up in the bright sky. "Oh look we are here already." She said and knocked on the door. "Hello Hetra, we are here for our reward." I said. "Oh? Then where is he?" She asked. Then Scarlet had an orb in her hands showing where Victor is. "Ah, ok then here is your reward." Hetra said with the bag of money. We took the money and went back to the village to find something for Celestia to eat. Scarlet has already finished eating her ice cream. "Slow poke." She teased. "H-Hey!?" I yelled. "What I finished mine already." She shrugged. We bought Celestia a cup of noodles, and headed over to the hospital. "Here eat this, time to switch." I handed over her the food and it was time for Scarlet to take over. Celestia and I went out as she was eating her noodles. "Gray?" She asked. "Yeah?" I answered. "Do you love my sister?" Celestia asked. I was starting to heat up. "I'll take that as a yes." Celestia concluded. I stayed silent and only hearing my heartbeat the loudest and a faint of the slurping that Celestia eating her noodles. "I don't mind you dating my sis it's just that... If you ever hurt her I will go to your house and kill you." She said in a scary tone. "A-Ai." I startled. Geez note to self never to mess with the Daredevils... "S-So, is it a yes for me to take her out?" I asked Celestia. "Yeah, sure but, remember of what I said. I will kill you." She said and looked at me right in the eye. "O-Ok.." I was startled.

Scarlet POV

I giggled a bit of what was happening outside. "Sunlight beam of healing!" I said doing my best to get some energy back in her. Her magic is a little faint. I am worried because no magic equals no life or not living at all. We just have to wait till the moon is out that will do good. If not the back up is Nightmare Moon. Oh, geez Luna please, please come back. *KNOCK KNOCK* "Come in." I said turning for who it was. "Scarlet this may be a bad time but, please put some thought into it." Gray said. I am reading his mind after all also, I heard of what was outside. "Yes." I answered. "What?" He asked. Oh my Mavis he is so confused. "I answered yes, I know your question because I was eavesdropping hehe." I said. "Oh, okay then, I'm going to run some errands. "Gray said walking out the door. "Okay then see you later." I replied waving goodbye so did Celestia. "Is he gonna be our brother in law Scarlet?" Celestia asked. "I don't know Celestia I don't know." I said even though I do know XD.

Luna POV

Where am I? "Hello?" I shouted. No answer. It was pitch black. I don't know where I am and I am scared. Then I felt something warm. "Scarlet?" I asked. The sent is familiar just like Scarlet's but I don't see her. I-I want to see them. W-Wait what's that sound?

Yasss!!!! Goodbye cya in next. I have lots of time thanks to the state test. <ELA>