Chapter 20~

Scarlet POV

"So, we are going to meet the dragons soon huh?" Gray asked. "Yeah." I replied. "Val come meet your new baby sister." Gray kneeled for Valentina to see. "Little sister?" Val asked. "You are 5 years older than her." I said. "Val you are six while Yui is one." I infomed. "Get everyone ready and meet each other down stairs. We will start asigning." I said getting Yui from Gray. "Okay be right back then." Gray getting out the room. "Come on let's go to my room." I said having Yui in my arms. We went into my room and Val got on my bed. "Maids!" I yelled. "Yes princess?" They asked. "Please bring me a crib." I said. "Yes hime." They said as they went to get one. "Mommy!" Val yelled. "Yes?" I turned around. The horrid of what I just saw. I moved quickly. "Sunlight dragon roar!" I chanted. The spell vanished. "Put her down!" I yelled. "My, my is this how you greet guests?" Zeref chuckled. "Zeref I can't believe I am even related to you." I spat. "Sunlight electric prison cage!" I chanted towards Zeref. "ARGG!" Dropping Val. Val quickly ran towards me and hugged my leg. "Well I haven't felt that in a long time." Zeref chuckled. "Hime here's the crib that you-" They stopped talking and ran for help. "Guess that's my cue." Zeref said as a shadow was coming towards me. "Sunlight protection orb!" I chanted. I put Yui down on the floor. "Val protect Yui ok?" I asked. Val nodded. I tied my hair into pig tails and requiped into my battle clothes. It was a red top and white shorts and katana on my back. I got out of the orb. I got into my battle stance. "Gods and goddesses hear my call I summon Zeus!" I chanted as Zeus appeared in front of me. "Long time no see old friend." Zeus chuckled. "Yeah." I quickly said as I took out my katana. "Scarlet!" A voice shouted behind me. "Get Val and Yui!" Gray nodded he took them out of the room. "Dark Arc Shadow Spear." Zeref chanted. "Sunlight dragon counter attack!" I chanted. "Zeus!" I yelled. Zeus nodded. Dark clouds filled the room and a big strike of light hit Zeref. "ARGH!" Screamed Zeref. I quickly moved towards Zeref but he vanished into the shadows. "You haven't seen the last of me!" He said as he ran away.

"Stop running away you freak!" I shouted. "I'll take my leave Scarlet." Zeus said as he glowed. "Yeah sure take care." I said as I walked out the door to find the others. "Scarlet! What happened?" Gray asked. "Nothing I'm fine." I said carelessly. "No your not. What was he doing here?" Gray asked as he was holding my shoulders. "Nothing..." I said silently. "I need to find Layla." I rushed to Aunt's room. "Aunty I-" "He was here wasn't he." Layla cut me off as she looked out the window. I just nodded. "Lucy will need more training. She will be taught by all of the elements understand?" Layla had a bold voice. "Yes ma'm." I said. "Even you and your sisters." There was silence. "O-Of course. As you wish." I said as I took my leave. As I got out of the room I ran towards the library, I tried to hold back there tears as best I can. When I got there there was only Lucy. I was about to exit once again. "Where are you going? You just got here?" Lucy asked. "I-I f-forgot something i-in my r-room." I stuttered. "Your not okay. Come here." Lucy said calmly. "You will have a harder time then anyone else. Trust me." I said boldly and ran out the room. Next place was my room. It was empty, silence, it's perfect for me to let everything out. I cried on my bedside not caring who saw I can't no longer hold it back in. Luna, Celestia have been too distant. Almost everyone have been distant from me. Why? Because of what it leads to in the future. *KNOCK KNOCK* I quickly dried my tears and opened the door. "Hey Natsu what brings you here?" I faked smiled. "Why are you upset? I heard you cry from my room. Shouldn't Wendy be here too?" Natsu said and looking around. "Natsu there's a possibility in the future you are going against all of us." I said in a serious tone. "Huh why?" Natsu asked. "You'll find out." I said as I turned around. I went to my desk and took out my book of spells. "Please give this to Lucy for me." I requested. "Okay, in one condition." Natsu said. "What's that?" I asked. "Tell me everything of what's been going on." I thought about it. "Deal." I replied. Natsu smiled and took the book to Lucy. Have everything your way for now. Either ways you'll find out in the future Natsu. I closed the door and lied down on the bed. There was silence. I no longer want to do this. I don't want to be the mean teacher teaching Lucy how to do Sunlight Dragon slayer and improving her with other elements. If I do I need to be really strict. *KNOCK KNOCK* "Come in." I groaned. "Hey! I'm back! Now tell me!" Natsu yelled like a litle kid. "Yeah, yeah..." I sighed as I was getting up. Natsu jumped on the bed which bounced me up. "Woah, calm down!" I shouted. "Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!" Natsu whined like a little kid. "Stop! Take a chill pill. Act your age!" I yelled. "Fiiinnneeee..." Natsu whined. "Okay phew." I relaxed. "So, Natsu you know the book END?" I asked. "Yeah the book with just END on the cover. I remember." Natsu said. "Well... You are E.N.D. Natsu don't freak out. You are Zeref's creation. Once Zeref see's you he controls you." I said. "W-What?!" Natsu explaimed. "Shh!" I covered Natsu's mouth. "What's going on?" Gajeel barged though the door. "The whole castle can here you!" Gajeel yelled. "N-Nothing Gajeel! heheh.... Go back to what you were doing...." I spoke nervously. "What in Mavis!? Natsu!" Gajeel said.

SORRY!!!! SORRY!!!! SORRY!!!!! I've been gone a month beacause of all the HW, projects, and after school..... Please forgive me!!!! Whaaaaa