Chapter 1~

Scarlet POV

Well as you see I had started joining the Sabertooth guild. I went on many jobs easy enough for me to handle and pay my rent. I have been anti-social to my guildmates. Y-yeah I can hear you saying 'go talk to them already, make friends!!!' Well hey! It's not as easy as you think. But then Master Sting came up to me, I was drinking my favorite fresh strawberry smoothie. He yelled "Hey Scarlet! want to go to the water park with us?" Holding the tickets in his hands. "S-sure! When?" I asked. "Just in 5 hours!" Sting replied, running to his room to get his things packed.

~~2 Hours Later~~

"Bathing suit. Check. Towel. Check. Sunscreen. Check. Extra clothes. Check. First aid kit. Check." I said to myself. "Geez! You're always prepared!" Sting screamed at me out of nowhere. "Whaa!!!!" I fell on the floor, which hurt my butt. "Owie..." As I started to get up. "Sorry. Are you alright?" Sting asked. "Y-yea.," I replied back, zipping my bag. "Let's Go!!!!" As I said cheerfully.

~~At the water park~~ 

"Well, we are here!" Sting said excitedly. "Wow.," I said in amazement. It was Minerva, Yukino, Rouge, Sting, Lector, Fro, and me. "I can't wait!!!" Yukino screeched. Sting went to book our rooms for 3 days here. "Okay! I paired up people to share their rooms. Me and Lector, Rouge and Fro, Scarlet and Yukino, and lastly Minerva." Sting says. "Whoo, I get my own room!!!" Minerva was excited. "That's not fair..." Yukino whined. "W-wait are you saying that you don't want to be with me?" I said sadly. "Look what you did Yukino!!!" Everyone yelled. "I-It's fine. Yukino you can be with Minerva then. I'm good on my own." Holding back my tears. Hopefully, they didn't notice my voice cracking. "Um... can I have my room key?" Looking down at the floor. "Us too." The others said. Sting gave everyone their keys and went to their rooms. I was amazed at my room. It felt like home. I locked the door and started to change into my bikini. It was white with a skirt and the left there was a sun pin, where I can take off the skirt whenever I want. When I was done I grabbed my towel and went to Sting if he was ready. I got out of my room locked it and went to Sting and Lectors room. *KNOCK KNOCK* "Anyone in?" I yelled. there was no response. I turned the knob. It was opened. I entered the room. When I went more into the room, there was Sting changing. I-I saw something that I wasn't supposed to see. "S-sorryy!!!" I was so red, I ran out and shut the door behind me. Then the door opened. Grabbed me by the wrist and shut the door behind me, then next thing I knew that I was trapped. "Never speak of what had happened! OK!?" Sting yelled at me. "Y-yes sir!!" trying to avoid eye contact. We acted as nothing had happened. We waited for everyone else. I was at a corner, and Sting and Lector were sitting on the bed. Yukino and Minerva came in and said: "Did something happened here??" "No!! Not at all!!!" Sting says worriedly. "Scarlet tell me what happened!" Minerva yelled at me. "It's nothing!" Waving my arms up and down, with my face really red. "We're he--" I cut Rouge off by saying. "Oh look we're all here! Let's go!!" rushing out of the room. The way down the hallway my expression changed. I was crying.

YASS!!! ITS A CLING!!! READ NEXT CHAPTER TO FIND OUT WHY SCARLET WAS CRYING!!!WHOOOO!!!