Chapter 17~

Scarlet POV

We headed off into our next guild. Sabertooth. We got on a train to get to Sabertooth. "I guess I need to answer some questions. I'm gonna start with Lucy." I said trying to break the tension. "I-If my mom is the queen in the dragon relm does that mean she is alive?" Lucy asked. "Yes currently she is still alive, but she is growing weaker year by year. Dragons have a healthier system in their body so, your mother is ill. You will be taking her place as future queen." I said. "You mother will help you unlock your powers and then you will have a dragon teaching with you. Does that answer the rest of your questions?" I asked Lucy. She nodded. "Nastu? Wendy?" I asked. "No, I don't have any questions I'm just glad that I will be meeting my dragon once again." Wendy said with a bright smile. "Imma toe up." Natsu said weakly. "Gajeel?" I asked ignoring Natsu. "Same here Salamander." Gajeel with a pale face. I sighed, I took a look at Wendy. She knew what she had to do. Just practically heal them. If not, I'm next. When we got to Sabertooth we went immediately went to Sting to inform him. "Well, it's the sake of the world. Let's do it!" Sting said. "Go gather them. We will wait in front of the guild." I said heading there. It was getting dark so we decided to stay in a hotel. We went to the rooms. I just plopped on my bed just not caring what's going on now. I'm just tired geez. I dozed off. I found myself in front of a dragon. Am, I dreaming? "I am here to send you a message. Bring all elements the best you can. It doesn't matter if they are dragon slayers. We need them." The dragon said then disappeared. I got up quickly. I looked at my surrounding. I was in the hotel. It's still dark. I left a note saying I will be back then I took a short cut back to the guild. What the short cut was? Portal of course. Why I didn't use it earlier? I knew I needed to answer questions. "I came back to get all elements!" I yelled bursting out of nowhere. "Water! Ice! Earth! Oh I forgot about Laxus..." I just remembered thank god I came back. Wait can Valentina be a Dragon slayer? "Juvia where is Valentina?" I asked. "Val-san is at Juvia's apartment." She said in third person. "Ah I need Mira to take care of her now because your coming with me." I said. "Scarlet-San needs Juvia?" Juvia asked. "Dragon or not I need all elements." I reasoned. "O-Ok..." they all startled and followed me back to where we were. We all were in my room whom I shared with Luna and Celestia. I woke them up to get ready and tell the others. "We are going now to the realm of Dragons stay close. First stop the Castle!" I said happily. "Open Portal to the Dragon realm!" I changed and a bright circle appeared in front of us. All of us entered the portal and we were in front of the castle.

"W-What is this?" They all asked. Luna, Celestia, and I were all in front of them. "This is the castle of the royals." Luna explained. "Wait what do you mean by royals?" Gray asked. "The king and queen of this dimension." Celeste replied. "Y-You mean m-mom is in there?" Lucy asked. "Of course Lucy or Princess Lucy of the Dragon realm. You have returned to your home or castle." I replied. They all looked at Lucy. Lucy ignored the stare and looked at me. I got the hint. "Guys come on the Queen is waiting for us." I said leading the group. We all entered the castle. "Lucy get in front of us." I ordered and she did as I said. At last we are in front of the throne room. "Lucy open it." I said lecturing her to go. She nodded and opened the doors. We all entered and there was only Layla on her throne.

Lucy POV

Is the really mom? "M-Mom?" I was finally able to blurt out. "Oh, my sweet child!" Mother said as I was running to her. I saw mother limping off the throne as she was trying to get up and run to me. I was able to reach mom and we hugged each other not wanting to let go. "Mom, I missed you." I said breaking the hug. "I missed you too." Mother replied.

Scarlet POV

"Sorry to break the reunion but we are here to save the world." Laxus interrupted. Sting went over to Laxus and elbowed him. "Ow!" Laxus shouted. "I'm sorry with over friend over there." I apologized. "Princess Scarlet, how have you been?" Layla asked. "I've been doing well your highness." I replied. "Oh my are these your sisters?" She asked again and walked slowly toward them. "Yes your majesty." I said holding her so she can get her balance back. "O-Oh thank you, you know just what to do!" Layla thanked. "Your welcome, as you have planned we start off having a feast then the next day we will meet our dragons." I reminded. "A-Ah yes." She remembered. "Can you walk?" I asked. "Not really." She replied. "Ok I'll lead the way." Still holding on. Layla held me as we were walking to the dining room. Wendy came up and asked if she can heal Queen Layla. "Awe how sweet but there's only a specific type of magic so that I can walk properly again, and only Scarlet knows." Layla reasoned. "It doesn't hurt for Wendy to try." I said. Layla gave a thought to it and nodded. "Do your best." Layla cheered. Wendy smiled happily and started to heal Layla the best she can. It didn't work. "I'm guessing your magic can only heal wounds." Layla said. "O-Oh I'm sorry for wasting your time Queen Layla." Wendy apologized. "It's okay Wendy you did your best!" I cheered Wendy. We went into the dinning room and... "Oh my..." Layla exclaimed.

Well cya next week my pandas!