Investigating

Nick followed Judy down into a large bedroom. He entered through a tiny hole that he could barely fit through, and came out into the large room. He took in the sight. Judy had picture after picture hung up on the wall. From the ceiling hung little bunny rabbit faces made from paper, a long forgotten childhood project. A dusty bed sat in the corner, not having been used in what looked like awhile. Little stuffed animals lined the side of the bed, including a little bunny with a police uniform on.

"Is this your..old room?" asked Nick, who was trying not to step on all the scattered papers on the floor. Judy stood at the wall, staring up at all the pictures. She had red strings connecting different ones.

"Yeah," she began "This is the room I had when I was a child. One of the biggest rooms in the burrow, to be honest. I shared it with two other siblings, but they moved out and took all of their belongings with them. I, I traveled lightly. I left the things that have little importance here."

Nick strolled over and picked up the little stuffed bunny in a police outfit. He turned it over in his paws, seeing a little star sticker on it that said "Junior ZPD Officer"

"This is cute..." he whispered. Judy saw a small smile on his face. She watched him for a few more seconds before turning her attention back to the wall. Nick noticed she was staring at the pictures, and walked over next to her.

"What's this?" he asked curiously.

"This.. This is all my practice when I was working to join the force. I made up fake cases for myself sometimes..." she giggled a little. "Oh it was fun. But I was working on how to figure out who did what, and what animal was the true criminal."

Nick nodded, getting lost in all the photos.

"I took random photos, mostly of my family, to practice with." she finished.

"How is this going to help?" he asked, gesturing to the wall. Judy smiled.

"Ah. Well, we're going to put all the clues and facts that we know about the case, and then attempt to put them together."

"Do we know enough information?" asked Nick, " I mean, we only know about the wolf and then Manchas.."

"Exactly. See, we'll put a random picture over here..." She grabbed a picture of a bunny and stuck it on the wall. "This is the wolf".

"It's a bunny..."

"Well we're going to pretend it's the wolf".

"Kay..."

"Anyway, and we know that the wolf has some sort of connection with Koslov, the polar bear. So I am going to stick another picture over here. And pretend that that's Koslov. Now, we know Koslov has connections with Manchas, since he's his limo driver. And Manchas has been driving the wolf to Koslov's for awhile now. And Manchas told us that He picked him up at the Palm Tree Hotel, which is located in Sahara Square."

"Yes.. I already know all that, Carrots..." sighed Nick. Judy stomped her foot on the ground.

"The point is, the wolf that you claimed framed you... was seen by Koslov after you went savage. Because you were arrested over a month ago. And Manchas said that the last time he drove the wolf to Koslov's was about two weeks ago."

"Carrots, what's your point?"

"My point is is that the wolf is most likely still in the Palm Tree Hotel. And we can travel there and find him."

"Why did you have to go through that long speech? Why couldn't you just have said that in the first place?" asked Nick.

"It makes things more interesting, Wilde.." finished the rabbit.