Chapter VII

You don't think you could recall how you got to your current spot. It was warm, soft, and comfortable, as if you were on a cloud. You tightened your grip on the sheets next to your body. Silk.
You slowly opened your eyes, feeling a bit cautious. You were greeted to a huge bedroom. The bed that you laid in was the biggest you have ever seen and definitely the most comfortable. The cover was a navy blue color and it ran over the palm of your hand in a smooth and delicate manner. The rest of the bedroom was filled with dark wood furnishings. With a large wardrobe, desk, a couple dressers, and two chairs facing each other in the corner of the room next to the extensive glass windows that overlooked the grounds of this home.
The ceiling was vaulted and had a mural painted on it of a Greek myth. The bed was a four post bed, in which you felt as if you have to swim through to get to the edge of the bed. Clearly, this was no guest room.
You were dressed in a nightgown. But yet again, you do not remember your arrival or changing. And you definitely do not know this room.You went to the wardrobe and opened it to only be greeted with the clothing of a young man's. You quickly closed the doors and found a box on the desk with a note next to a rose that sat in a small vase.
(Y/N),
I welcome you back to the Phantomhive manor. The condition we found you in was the most disgusting and horrible thing that I have even see for such a delicate flower such as yourself. Sebastian has been able to help you regain your health and strength and I made sure that you placed in the up most comfort of my quarters. Please do not hestitate to call for a servant if you need any assistance.
Yours truly,
Lord Ciel Phantomhive
After reading the note, you open the box to find a violet colored gown, perfect for an afternoon tea. It was paired with a simple fan. You dressed into it quickly and went to the mirror to examine yourself. You smiled at your reflection, feeling beautiful. You picked up the fan and opened it. Staring back your reflection, you began to make faces and cover it with the fan, batting your eyelashes. That was, until your heard a knock on your door which startled you. The door opened as you dropped the fan from your little scare. You began to bend down to pick it up to only have Sebastian jump to pick it up for you. "M'lady." He bowed extending the fan to you using both hands. "Thank you." You blushed at your clumsiness. "The master requests your presence at lunch today in approximately one hour from now." Sebastian stated still bowing before standing back up to wait for your response. "I accept," You stated to Sebastian. "Please thank the Lord Phantomhive for his hospitality and caring nature of my well being. It has the most kind of him to do so." Sebastian bowed and left the room.
You wandered the garden, remembering your visit last time during the storm. You sat on the bench near the lillies and reflected for a bit until it struck you. Your mother and father are both gone. Your heart stank and you fought back tears. It wasn't until you saw tears on the stone bench did you realize that you were crying. You sank down onto the grass, crouching in front of the lillies, and wiped your tears away knowing that mother would hate to see you weep so. "Your a beauty darling, your kind heart and wise soul will take your far." You recall her telling you. Sebastain found you and chuckled, telling you that it will be your and his' little secret of your wandering.
Sebastian escorted you to the dinning room for lunch. The young Lord wasn't there yet so you approached the floor-to-ceiling length windows. Looking out, you saw the front of the home which showed the stone driveway that led up to the front door. "(Y/N)?" A voice whispered in your ear. You jumped forward in fear and you turned around go be greeted by the Lord and Sebstain behind him. You looked at Ceil, he was dressed in a green suit. You curstied to the Lord and apologized for your manner. The Lord took your hand in his, "Lady (Y/N), please do not apologize. It was my fault for startling you. Please let us sit down." You two sat down and Sebastian went into the kitchen to grab the meal for you too. "My Lord," you put down the water glass as you two were eating. "I wanted to thank you personally for your kindness." "(Y/N), please do not thank me." He began with a small smile on his lips. "I just simply could not let the women who I am courting be left in harms away or even left in an injured state." He looked back at his food. Sebastian smirked at your shocked expression on your face. "H-he's courting me?" You thought to yourself. Never has a man wished to court you before. Originally, you dismissed his kind words and gestures as a friendship matter, not a courtship and this was a real surprise to you.
After the lunch, you two went out to the garden before Ciel had to return to his work. "(Y/N)," Ciel looked at you in the eyes. You two sat under a gazebo. "I want you to live in my manor. You will be provided for all the time and I promise to protect you from any harm or danger." He stared at you very seriously. A smile grew on your face, "Yes, of course! I would love to stay with you Ciel."