Chaper IV (Ciel's POV)

"Nonsense." I responded to her. I turned to continue eating the tart. After dessert and an evening tea, I bidded her a good night and went to my chambers. Sebastain prepared the bath and laid out my sleepwear.
"Sebastain," I look at the butler who was washing my body. "Yes my lord?" He responded. "Please send out invitations for the ball tomorrow. I also need to get (Y/N) a birthday gift. What have you found out?" He sighed and placed the sponge in the tub. I watched it float on the surface of the soapy water. "My lord, you court the girl and yet you don't know her interests?" He smirked at me. I felt my face grow in anger, "You damm demon." He chuckled slightly and picked up the sponge once more. "Lady (Y/N) likes music and I heard that she is exceptional flute player. She explained in her diary that her mother taught her music and introduced her to the flute." I thought for a moment. "Very well. Run into town tomorrow and pick the finest for her." I ordered him. "Yes, my young lord."
He dried me off and helped me into bed. "Sebastain, you will need to either tailor her a dress or buy one for her while your in town tomorrow." I instructed him as he pulled the covers over me. "Yes my lord." "And have her prepare her hair with flowers in it. Make sure it matches her dress and the theme." He bowed and repeated his previous statement.
The next day I sat in my office when I heard a small knock. "Come in." I called. The door opened and closed. "I am very busy Sebastian, what is it?" I looked up, it was (Y/N). I raised and quickly lower my eyebrows as I was not expecting her. "Oh, I apologize my lady. I thought you were Sebastian. Please take a seat and I'll be free in a moment." She sat down at one of chairs across from me. I finished my paper and placed it into the pile with the others. I looked up to face her. She was staring at the bookshelf unaware of my glances. She looked gorgeous today with her hair styled up like that. It framed her delicate features well. "(Y/N)?" I called out to her. She quickly turned to me with a small smile. I felt like I could melt staring at her cute nose, soft and cheerful eyes, and gorgeous lips that was highlighted today with a peach colored lipstick. She didn't wear any other type of makeup normally. "I just wanted to check on you my lord. I noticed that you seem a bit busy lately and I wanted to make sure that you do not feel so overwhelmed." Her kind and innocent words just flowed from her lips into my heart. Only if she knew what is to become of me but of course, I could not share that with her. It would break her small, fragile heart and soul. I smiled at her and expressed that I was doing alright and that she isn't to worry of me. "My Lady," I added after her response. "I heard that you enjoy music?" Her eyes brightened a little but quickly died and she turned away. "Yes my lord." I frowned at her sudden change of spirit. "Mother loved music. She taught me many instruments." I slowly nodded. "Perhaps you should play for me one day." I suggested. She turned to me with a shocked expression. "I don't think I could my lord. I'm afraid that I do no like playing for audiences." I smirked and went around to the front of the desk and lend aganist it and stared down at her sitting form. She looked up at me and stared into my one eye. I kept a small smirk on my face, knowing perfectly well how to get this rabbit to obey and play by my rules.
That evening Sebastain showed me a few gowns for (Y/N) from the shops in town. None would suit her the best. "Shall I design one for her my lord?" Sebastian asked me after I rejected all the other designs. "Very well," I sighed. "Make it simple but elegant, like herself. And don't mess it up." I stood up from my chair and walked across the room. "I expect it to be perfect Sebastain. A perfect ball for the perfect girl." Sebastian bowed. "Yes my lord."