Chapter XXXII (Ciel's POV)

The day that we all had been waiting for finally came. That faithful day where (Y/N) would be asking for my help. It's obvious that she wasn't taking responsibility with her family's company. How disgraceful if she came to me stating that she wanted no part of it. I know that girl enough though that she wouldn't let  that go to waste. She is too sentimental.

I had Sebastian keep an eye on her over the past few days to make sure that she was actually going see me today. That damm butler gives me all the unnecessary details of her activities, clearly trying to provoke me. "My Lord," Sebastian called out while awakening me. "Today for breakfast is eggs and ham with earl gray tea." He pulled open the curtains, making the room flooded with the morning sunrise. I sat up as he passed me the breakfast tray. "Your agenda today starts with meeting with Lady Belmont in the morning of Belmont Teas and Co and a lunch meeting with a Mr. Tarven from Interpol in regards to the most recent case of underground drug trafficking in London." I began to eat while Sebastian pulled my clothing from the wardrobe. He disappeared into the bathroom to draw a bath. I sipped some tea and read the newspaper some. "Sebastian," I looked at the butler who emerged from the bathroom. "What did the girl do yesterday?" Sebastian smirked as he walked over to me. He took the emptied breakfast tray from my lap.  I walked to the bathroom and stopped before the tub. I held my arms up as Sebastian undressed me. I stepped into the tub. "In the morning, the young lady awoke when I brought her breakfast. She was rather anxious in getting ready for the day." Sebastian began to wash me. Leaning in close, he whispered "She even request that I stay while she prepared for the day" My face grew red and I slapped him. "Sebastian," I looked at him angry. "You are not allowed to see her indecent ever again." He chuckled, "My Lord, what kind of a butler would I be to see the woman you fancy in such a state." That damm butler, I can never tell if he's being honest with me or not sometimes. "She spent the morning in the west sitting room preparing for your meeting for the day. In the afternoon, she walked around the garden." "Again?" I questioned. "She is going to get sick going outside every day like that." The bath was finished and Sebastian helped me get dressed. "My Lord, the young lady does, in fact, have a cold. Would you like me to reschedule the meeting?"

Sebastian buttoned my shirt. "No, make sure that she rests and recovers quickly afterwards." I frowned looking down at the butler. "What a stupid girl," I thought to myself. "Getting herself sick from cold weather." Sebastian tied my tie and helped me into my suit jacket. "Is that all?" I asked him. "She also requested that I take her into town this afternoon." "What for?" I asked quickly. "My Lord, it's not proper to pry into the affairs of your guests." He smirked and I narrowed my eyes, obviously not happy with his response. He helped me finish getting ready and we walked to my office. I reviewed some letters and documents before I heard a knock.

"Come in" I called. Sebastian opened the door announcing (Y/N) was here. She bowed and I walked over to her. Even with her attempts of covering it with make up, I can see her sick looking face. We greeted each other before I led her back to my desk. Even though obviously tired, she still looked stunning. One couldn't help but be attracted to her physical beauty. She began her presentation, a pitch I heard one to many times. Something seemed different though, perhaps it was her confidence or her passion for tea?

I was surprised to see her present such historic sales. I reviewed the documents she handed me. Never had I once had a person looking for a potential investment honestly share such data at a face-to-face meeting. I already knew about the state of her company before she arrived of course. Sebastian will pull all available documents for me before I meet with a representative. I glanced back up slightly as she spoke about opportunities to change it around. Her goal was a stretch but not unachievable. She spoke with such refinement and fire in her eyes. I did ask my questions too in between our talk.

She pitched an option for mail-in catalogs. Which was certainly an untapped asset, something that Funtom is currently working in fact. Watching her talk about this and her employees, was very entertaining. Her passion was evident but she has a lot of work to do. She made an offer. Of course I countered and she made a counter back. I can see her body starting to cave in slightly due to being unwell. I didn't want to take up anymore time than needed. I agreed to her offer knowing that there will more changes to come.

She left and Sebastian came in a few moments later. "My Lord," he bowed his head. "Lady Belmont is resting now in her chambers." I nodded and rose from my seat. "Sebastian," I stepped to look out the tall windows, "She seemed different." "Yes, my lord." Sebastian stated. I looked back him, "Sounds like she found that repressed trait of her's that I saw that first time she paid me a visit." Sebastian stepped next to me. "I can see that my Lord." His eyes flashed pink. "You damm butler." I frowned. The outdoors were barren and dead, I saw the cold air beginning to frost the glass of the windows. The fire was roaring in the fireplace on the other side of the room. "Sebastian," I looked at him. "Bring me some tea."

I had my lunch with Interpol. The drug trafficking case would be needing my assistance. I would have to go into the city again next week. I returned to my office to continue work after lunch. Going through my papers, I found the documents that (Y/N) gave me this morning. I broke out a pen and paper and wrote her letter. "Sebastian, deliver this to (Y/N)" I ordered him when he returned with my afternoon tea. He left and I continued my work.

A couple hours later Sebastian returned. "My Lord," Sebastian bowed. "Lady Belmont is awake." I nodded still reading and taking some notes from one of my suppliers. "What is she doing?" "She's reading a book, my Lord." "Do not let her wander about Sebastian. The last thing we need is for everyone to catch her cold." He bowed. "Yes, young Lord." "And bring her dinner to her this evening. I will be unable to sit formally once more." "Yes, young Lord." Sebastian left. I paused for a moment, thinking about her this morning. I frowned realizing that I don't visit her all that much as of late. Shrugging it off, I resumed where I left off with my work.