Chapter XLVI

Attention: Some might find the content of this chapter as not safe for those under the age of 18. Please read at your own discretion.

You felt a warm hand on your cheek. You woke up facing the Lord. "You should get ready soon (Y/N)." You nodded and sat up. Today was the wedding day. A month had passed in the blink of an eye between business meetings and enjoying time to yourself. You ate a breakfast of eggs, toast, and tea. "I have to leave you now (Y/N)." The Lord stood up. You watched him walked to the door that led out to the hall. He smiled slightly at you, "I will see you soon." Sebastian  escorted him out and Mey-Rin entered. "My Lady, a big day this is, yes indeed!" You smiled at her, "I trust that everything is running along smoothly? Did you and everyone need an extra helping hand getting everything set up?" She shook her head "no". "We must get you ready, oh yes we must!" She helped you bath, and do your hair. You put on the dress before she did your makeup and put the veil on. You looked at the mirror. She helped you put your gloves and ring on. "A shame that father and mother can be here today May-Rin." You glanced at the framed photo of them on your vanity table. "My Lady," Mey-Rin spoke seriously. "Your mother and father would be happy for you today, oh yes they would." You nodded and looked back at the mirror. There was a bride, dressed for wedding day staring back at you. "Oh God, I hope that I am doing the right thing." You prayed.

You waited in the bedroom until it was time to begin the ceremony. Sebastian returned and escorted you down stairs. The ceremony was to be held in the ballroom. Sebastian waited with you until the music would begin. "My Lady," he spoke to you. You looked at him. "I would not be nervous. After all," he paused in lended in. "There is no where to run." He lended back away and chuckled slightly. His words made you feel even more uneasy. He handed you the bouquet of flowers. You heard the music begin and the doors opened. You began to walk down the aisle, alone. You felt your heart breaking as father couldn't be here to witness this. Everyone sat in chairs that were set up, slight murmurs erupted among the small crowd. You reached Ciel and took his extended hand. There wasn't a priest there is officiate the wedding. You glanced at the Lord, feeling a bit confused. It was a gentleman from the courthouse with a copy of the contract that Ciel presented to you last month and the marriage certificate for you to sign. The ballroom was decorated elegantly, with the lillies you requested for the bouquet spread around the room. The gentleman began to speak. You felt butterflies in your stomach throughout the ceremony. Ciel was dressed in a nice suit, everything looked picture perfect. "Just nerves." You told yourself. It came time to exchange rings. You placed a simple gold wedding band around his ring finger. He placed a gold wedding band with a deep sapphire on it on your finger, right above the engagement ring. You looked at it for a moment before looking back at him. You looked into each other's eyes. He looked calm and collected. He smiled at you. You were shocked to see such a smile from the Lord. He looked genuinely happy at this moment. You smiled back, feeling a bit relieved. The ceremony continued until it was time for you to kiss. He held your hand, before leaning in to kiss you. The crowd clapped and you smiled at him, happy that it was over. You had your photographs taken together before it was time for cake. He remained serious and prideful which each "Congratulations" received. You agreed with him for no talk of business on the wedding day with anyone. You noted that he felt out of place talking of matters other than business. You socialized with Grace and some of the other ladies who asked of children soon. Wives of your partners never cared much for you or the Lord, but you knew better than not to be a good hostess. 

The party ended as soon as it started. Evening rolled in and many began departing and left their wedding gifts behind. Once the last guest left, you looked at the Lord. "Shall we?" He extended his arm. You took it as he led you to the empty ballroom. He led you to the center of the floor. He reached up and took your veil off and tossed it aside. You two began to waltz together. No music, and no one there. He stared into your eyes. You saw it there, for the first time, a slight moment of peace in his visible eye. "(Y/N)," he spoke. "Whether or not you wish to be addressed as such, you are a Phantomhive now." You continued to look at him. "If not now, I do wish that overtime my affections for you are returned." You paused for a moment. "Ciel," you paused for a moment. "I wish to leave." He stopped dancing for a moment as an angered confusion grew across his face. "This manor," you began. "It haunts me. I feel as if I am being watched every moment of the day and night. If I am trapped with no escape, how can I feel anything? How can I be called a Phantomhive if there is so many things that there are not revealed to me?" He let go of you. "Very well, we will leave tomorrow morning then for the honeymoon." "Honeymoon?" You questioned. "Of course. I was going to surprise you next week with it but sounds as if it's best to be taken now." You nodded, "Where are we going?" "Paris, my Lady." He responded reaching for your hand. "Paris?" You questioned. "I have only ever been once." He nodded, "I figured as much. Although it's our honeymoon, I have to visit a supplier of mine while we are in the city. It should take no longer than an afternoon during our visit." You took his other hand and continued to dance in silence. 

"We should retire now." He led you towards the stairs. He held your hand as he led you up. "Sebastian," Ciel looked at the butler. "Do not let anyone disturb this evening under any circumstance." He bowed. You felt your face turn pale, it was your wedding night. Mother told you what would happen on your wedding night. Ciel led you down the hall and into the bedroom. You glanced around quickly and noticed some flowers on your vanity. You sat down and began to take off your jewelry and prepare for bed. You felt yourself tense up every time the Lord moved around on his side of room as he also prepared for bed. You heard mother's voice in your head, "On your wedding night, and only with your husband, you will be deflowered. This means that he is ready for you to help him conceive a child. You will have to wait for him to tell you that it's time." You began to slow your pace down, taking time to wash yourself, brush your hair, change into your nightgown and such. You sat at your vanity, counting brush strokes to yourself and keeping an eye on the Lord in your mirror. He saw you staring at him when he emerged from behind the changing screen and walked over to you. You turned around as he approached you. He took the hair brush from your hands. "Um," you began. He shushed you and placed it down on the table. He took your hands and led you to the bed.

"Relax and get comfortable (Y/N)" he stated. You felt yourself tense up even more with that. You laid on your back staring directly up at the ceiling. You didn't see what he was doing nor did you think you wanted to know. You felt him get into the bed next to you. "(Y/N)" he called your name before getting up on top of you. You didn't speak. He leaned in to kiss your neck. You closed your eyes, hoping to get it over it and give him what he wants from you. He stopped kissing your neck. "(Y/N), open your eyes." You looked at him. He was close to your face. "I'm sure you know what is to happen." You nodded slowly, feeling a bit scared. "However ever much I want to partake in the act, I will only do it when you feel that your time is ready." You nodded. "Speak to me (Y/N)." You looked at him, trying to find words to say. He moved himself to the side of you and rested his head on your pillow. You felt your body relax a little. He nodded slightly, "We will wait." Silence fell among you two. 

The next morning, you awoke to Sebastian packing up your belongings. You saw that Ciel wasn't awake. Sebastian saw you looking at him, he chuckled. You sat you and looked at the butler. "What's the matter Sebastian?" You questioned. "I see that the Lord is the gentleman as always." "Sebastian," you heard Ciel's stern voice speak up. "I expect to leave soon. I trust that's everything is ready to go?" "Yes, my Lord." Sebastian stated, continuing packing. You stood up and went to prepare for the day. Sebastian served tea and breakfast to the two of you once you were dressed. The three of you disembarked, on your way to the coast. In the carriage ride, you began to respond to some work related letters and prepared thank you letters for the wedding and gifts. Sebastian had prepared a list of want was from who. "(Y/N)," the Lord called out to you. You looked to see him resting his head against his fist looking out the window. "I understand that everything is for show to you right now in our marriage, I hope you wouldn't be opposed to continue that as newly weds?" You nodded, understanding what he was implying.