Part One - My Name Is Prince

*Katherine's POV*

I was finishing up work and trying to close on time, it was my best friends birthday today. She was a huge Prince fan so I got her tickets to go see him play tonight at the arena in the city with his band, The New Power Generation. She has no idea just yet, but she will soon and she will lose it. I'm really not a fan of Prince though but I got a ticket to go with her, like how rude would it be to just throw a ticket at your best friend and make her go by herself plus the concert is tonight so she won't be able to find anyone in time.

I don't really know why I'm not a fan of Prince, he was too out there for my liking. Sure the man was nice looking but that's all I could really say about him, I don't even listen to his music. I grab my bag and keys, once I'm out of my office building I get into the car and start driving to my best friends house. I arrive and knock on the door, waiting for her to answer. She opens the door with a smile.

"Hey, Katherine!" She says and hugs you.

"Hey, Billie! Happy Birthday!" I smile.

"Thank you." She smiles and lets me in.

I walk in and turn around to her, she furrows her brows.

"What? Is there something on my face?" She asks frantically touching her face.

"No. I have a present for you." I say while laughing.

"Katherine, You already got me flowers and the most gorgeous charm bracelet. What more could you possibly have?" She asks.

"Well then I guess I'll give these Prince & The New Power Generation concert tickets to someone else then." I sigh.

Your best friend's jaw drops then she screams while running towards me, grabbing the tickets from my hands. She looks at them then squeals, I laugh while covering my ears. Wow this girl has a set of lungs on her.

"Oh my god!! His Diamonds & Pearls concert! For tonight too! Oh my god! Thank you thank you thank you!" She cries out, jumping onto me and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"You're welcome. You better get ready if you want to make it on time." I laugh.

She jumps down and looks me up and down.

"You're seriously not going like that are you?" She asks.

I raise an eyebrow and look down at myself. I was still wearing your dark blue blouse and black pencil skirt from work today.

"I came from work to be here on time. I don't really care anyway, you're the one who's a fan, not me." I say.

"So? You can borrow one of my dresses." She says, taking my hand and pulling you with her to her bedroom.

After rummaging around and trying to find one I'm comfortable with and one she thinks is good on me, we both decide on one and get ready. I look at yourself in the mirror.

 I look at yourself in the mirror