Part 11 - "Arabia"

A/N: This chapter has been written by cerinaa_x2 and amoniquebee. I'm just making their brilliant ideas come to life, I hope everyone enjoys this chapter as much as I've enjoyed putting it together. I also changed the name of the chapter because I thought it fits better with it.

*Katherine's POV*

That Following Morning...

I woke up to an empty bed, as I sat up I looked around the room. Of course he's not here...he was hardly here during the night, God knows what he was up to. I get up and get dressed for the day, I haven't worked in awhile. Not that I'm complaining, or my assistant, Amy, for that matter. I walk down the stairs and speaking of...there she was sitting in the kitchen.

"Amy? What are you doing here?" I ask walking over to grab some tea.

"We have a client. She wants us to do a room for her." She admits.

I turn my attention to her, sipping my tea.

"Oh? What's the room?" I ask.

"She wants a meditation room. She has a two storey home on the other side of town, the meditation room will be downstairs. She faxed us the measurements of the room, it's a big space." She passed me the folder.

I looked through the folder, she ain't kidding. It's a huge space, but a big mediation room would be nice.

"Alright, when do we go check this place out and meet her?" I ask.

"Today. She wants to meet us today." Amy says. 

I raise my eyebrows, wow. She must really want this room done quick. I hear a clicking of heels in the distance, my cute petite fiancé pops up. I thought he left. 

"Good Morning ladies

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Good Morning ladies. Morning baby." He greets me with a kiss, tasting his cherry flavoured lollipop he had been sucking on.

"Good Morning. " Amy chimes.

"Hey you, I thought you were out." I say.

"I was only in the studio." He says.

He looks at the folder then up at us.

"Client?" He asks.

"Yes, finally!" I chuckle.

Amy giggles, closing the folder.

"Yes, we're about to go meet her. Arabia is her name." Amy says.

o(+> nods, he scratches his chin. Taking his lollipop out of his mouth to speak.

The Purple Pursuit {A Prince Story}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें