Part Four - Dreams Turn To Reality

*Katherine's POV*

"Katherine, you don't understand." Prince says.

"I don't understand what?" I ask.

"I can make you happy. We've been taking the time to get to know each other properly now and I've already admitted in different ways that I like you...you must like me by now, surely." He says, walking closer to me, slowly.
My breathing slows down when we're practically chest to chest, he places his hands on my waist. His once light coloured eyes now dark staring back into mine.

"The fact you haven't even denied it yet or insulted me says a lot." He whispers.

Then the unthinkable happens, he leans in and presses his lips against mine. My hearts racing a thousand miles per hour, for some reason I can hear an annoying ringing in the background...

I immediately sit up and clutch my chest, I look down at myself and see I'm sweating profusely in my bed. What the hell? I was dreaming? About him?

I get up and go have a shower, a cold one to wake myself up. I get out and get dressed, I go down to the kitchen to make myself some coffee when my phone rings. I pick it up.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey, Katherine." Tony greets.

"Oh hey, Tony. What's up?" I ask.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come by today? We're shooting a video, well Prince is. It'd be nice for us to catch up." He offers.

"Sure! I'll be over soon." I say.

"Cool! See you soon." He says.

I sigh, I feel like an idiot for agreeing. But Tony is cool to hang out with, I just need to not get distracted by Prince.

I finish my coffee and grab my purse and keys, I drive to Paisley Park. I walk inside and Tony is standing in the main foyer with a smile. I smile and walk up to him and give him a hug.

"Hey Tony." I say.

"Hey Kat." He says.

"How are you?" I ask.

"I'm great. Lets go get seated on set." He says, hold out his arm.

I laugh and hook my arm with his, we walk to set. We take our seats and begin chatting, despite mine and Prince's rocky relationship...he knows some pretty great people. Tony has great talent and is just a great person in general.

"How long have you been a designer?" He asks me.

"About seven years." I say.

"Wow! I actually think I remember seeing one of your rooms that you've done in the paper a few years back. That's why you looked familiar to me at the concert the other night." He admits.

"Oh really? The room I designed for Jennifer Lopez?" I ask with a smile.

"Yeah that one!" He says.

"I enjoyed doing that." I say.

"And so you should. Your career should be about doing something you love." He says.

We hear the director calling for everyone to take their places. I look up and see Prince...

 I look up and see Prince