Part 25 - Team Will

*Author's POV*

The Next Morning...

Prince hadn't slept all night, he thought Katherine had only just wanted to go somewhere to let off some steam for a couple of hours...not the whole night. He's pacing back and forth like an idiot going out of his mind, where is she? She had a huge fight with Will and she's scared that they're done so she's not with him...where could she have gone?

Fuck this he thought.

He grabs his coat and runs down to the lobby, his guard furrows his brows. Prince looks up at him.

"I need you to take me to Will Truman's apartment. Katherine hasn't come home at all, I'm getting worried...he might know where she has gone." He says.

He nods and they head out to the limo, they set off for Will's building which surprisingly isn't that far away from Paisley Park. Meanwhile Prince's head is filled with crazy scenarios, is the baby okay? What could have happened to her? His heart begins to race at the thought of something happening to her. They pull up to Will's building and they walk inside, going into the elevator.

They get off and knock on his door. Will opens the door, he looks terrible. He looks like he didn't sleep either and he's still in his clothes from last night.

"Prince, what are you doing here?" Will asks.

"It's Katherine." Prince says.

Will's face drops, looking as if he's preparing for the worst.

"What? What happened? Is she okay?" He asks Prince.

This made Prince smile, telling him no matter how nasty a fight gets between Katherine and Will the love between these two friends will always over power the hurt and nastiness said between them.

"You tell me, she came home fuming

"You tell me, she came home fuming. Told me off then left. I haven't seen her since." Prince shrugs.

Will sighs, stepping aside and letting him in.

Prince walks in, sitting on the couch. He looks around before looking up at Will.

"She's just so set on making everyone happy, she's forgetting about taking care of herself." Prince sighs as he watches Will sit down.