Part 24 - World War 3

*Author's POV*

It's been two weeks since Katherine dropped the baby bombshell on Prince and Will, Prince still hasn't said anything whether he thinks Katherine going ahead with her pact to Will is a good idea or not. Prince is having mixed emotions about this, I mean who wouldn't? His wife carrying another mans child for nine months and then handing it off to that man who he won't even Father? But would see regularly because Katherine will also be the Mother of that child...Katherine and Will would be parents to that child, Prince would be like a step parent to that kid.

Prince was sitting in his studio playing his guitar, thinking about the whole situation. His old friend, Tony, a former member of The New Power Generation, comes in. He looks up and nods.

"Hey man, what's up?" He asks.

"Not much, man. Just enjoying travelling with the missus. What about you? Katherine still hanging onto that baby thing with her best friend?" Tony asks.

Prince sighs as he strums his guitar.

"Yep." He says.

Tony scoffs, crossing his arms over his chest.

"You really just gonna sit here in the dark?" Tony asks in an annoyed tone.

Prince stops and shoots him a surprised look, in many years of working with Tony, he's never spoken to Prince that way.

"I beg your pardon?" He asks.

"Are you actually considering letting your wife carrying another mans child and then being a Mother to it? That's not right. They're gonna be parents to that baby...where does that leave you? Like they're living a separate life without you in it. It's back to square one! It's like she's never met you!" Tony bursts out.

My eyes widen, woah.

"Okay, gee don't hold back whatever you do." I scoff.

Tony chuckles sarcastically.

"Do you really wanna be the step parent to someone else's kid?" He squints his eyes at Prince.

Prince just tilts his head at Tony and glares at him.

Meanwhile, At Will's Apartment...

Will hasn't been sleeping for the past two weeks, he himself has been having mixed emotions about this. He wants nothing more than to have a child, if he couldn't settle down with a man and sort out some way to have children then it was always going to be having children with Katherine like they agreed on many years ago. But her blurting out that she would pop out a kid for him once she's settled down and had her first kid really threw him.

Will was pacing back and forth in his apartment, trying to figure out what to do. He knew he had to talk to Katherine, he thinks she acted on this too fast. He thinks she's jumping ahead, he also thinks she's putting her marriage in jeopardy for his happiness and he doesn't want that.

Will's other best friend, Jack, walks in.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the star of Just Jack! Has graced your presence." Jack bursts through the door and poses.

Will snaps his head in his direction.

"Jack, not now. I've got a lot going on." Will sighs.

"Yeah I heard. Wifey offered to put a bun in the oven for you, I thought you'd be happy." Jack says, strutting inside after swinging the door shut.

Will's eyes widen.

"What? How do you know that?" He asks.

"Oh please, I have eyes and ears everywhere." Jack scoffs.