Part Three - The Silent Treatment

***Hey guys, I just want to apologise for not updating for ages when I said I was going to update this the other day. I've been having a hard time accepting something going on with my health, enjoy the update.***

*Katherine's POV*

I just stand there and watch Prince stare in a space, I didn't think he would be this upset. I'm having a hard time finding the words to comfort him, I'm also having a hard time to care. I was at work, it's not my fault. I don't see why I should be going out of my way to come see him, my job is my priority...not him.

I continue to look at him, he hasn't made any eye contact with me.

Moments later he gets up and slowly starts making his way to the door

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Inside. I'm performing soon, why? Do you want to stare at me some more?" He asks with a little attitude.

Wow, the nerve.

"Look, I'm sorry you waited for an hour and a half for me. But there's this thing I have...oh yeah, a job! I can't just drop it and come running to you when you want me to, I may be late but at least I came here. I could have just not bothered, especially if this is how I'm going to be treated. I can't believe I actually felt bad for being late." I seethe before going inside.

I turn to look back at him and he looks a little down, good.

"Katherine!" I hear my name being called.

I look over and see Billie standing at a bar, I walk over to her.

"Hey, Bill." I say.

"What's going on?" She asks, looking at me.

I furrow my brows.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"You're like two hours late? Prince has been waiting for you the whole time." She says.

I roll my eyes, so sick of this.

"I was working. I got the clients I was working hard to get. I can't just drop things for him." I say.

Billie sighs and takes a sip from her drink.

"Plus why do you care? You're the one who has a massive crush on him, I thought you would want to spend time with him." I say.

"Yeah but he's clearly got an interest in you. Plus I'm getting close with his friend, Tony." She smiles.

I smirk.

"Is that so?" I ask.

The lights dim and music starts to play. Prince &a The New Power Generation start performing. Feels weird being in the same room while they're performing, I watch him. He seems annoyed and upset, but I don't care.