Part 27 - The Gang Is Back In Town

A/N: This Chapter will contain a time skip halfway through, it will be told through Prince's point of view. Two surprises will be in this chapter and I hope you all enjoy it.

*Prince's POV*

I help Katherine up and sit her on the couch, holding her tightly against me, the news of Will's extensive injuries over in Europe has destroyed her. I don't know how she's going to deal with this but I'm willing to be there for her every step of the way, I'm determined to help her through this, not just for her...but for the baby. She's two months away from giving birth, her stress can impact on the baby's health so I'm extremely worried.

Katherine sits up, looking up at me with her red, puffy and swollen eyes.

"How can this happen?" She asks, her voice cracking.

My lips part to speak but I have no words, I don't have an answer to provide. What am I supposed to tell her? Nothing I can say will make her feel better.

"I don't know, baby." I whisper.

More tears start to stream down her face as her gaze turns towards the floor, her hair covering the devastation on her face.

"He's not going to be able to walk again...is he?" She asks.

Again, another answer I can't give her. She doesn't look at me for this one, like she's thinking out loud. I reach over and place my hand over her shaky one on her knee.

"Katherine..." I go to say but she interrupts me.

"I need to go see him." She states clearly.

I raise my eyebrows, the hell she is.

"Katherine you can't, you're too far into your pregnancy to fly." I sigh.

She looks up at me, no more tears escaping her eyes. No emotion shown on her face, like she's flicked a humanity switch on her soul.

"I have to. I need to be with him." She simply says.

She gets up and goes over to the phone, grabbing it and disappearing into the kitchen. I'm assuming to call her doctor to see if she can risk going on a plane to Europe, I sit there and stare in a space.

I've seen Katherine upset before, but this is a whole new level

I've seen Katherine upset before, but this is a whole new level. This is Will...

I look over at Katherine on the phone...