Part 14 - 0(+> Meets Will

*Narrator's POV*

At Paisley Park...

Katherine was sitting in the living room when her fiancé, soon to be husband sauntered in the room. He smiles down at her before taking a seat beside her, taking one of her hands in his. Katherine smiles up at him.

"Hey, what are you up to?" She asks him.

"Not much, just finishing up some work in the studio. Just wanted to check up on you and see what you're doing." He responds, giving her hand a gentle squeeze.

"You're cute. I'm good, just going over some sketches for a client. I'm making sure everything is in order for Monday, I want to make sure all of my projects are done before the wedding." She smiles at him.

The Artist gives her a warm smile before looking at her sketches, flipping through her work. He has always been fascinated in her profession, ever since he gave her the freedom to have her way with the free space in his home that's now an art studio that he loves, he always likes to see what her creative mind can come up with.

"A retro living room?" He asks.

"Yeah, this couple has been renovating their home and want me to design it." Katherine smiles proudly.

"That's wonderful, I can't wait to see it when it's done." He grins.

Katherine blushes and closes her sketch pad, placing it on the coffee table. She turns her full attention to The Artist, looking up into his eyes.

"I have something to ask you." She begins.

"What is it?" He asks.

"Well...as you know when you and I were going through our little rough patch recently, I was staying with someone. That someone is my best friend, Will, I've been dying to have the both of you meet for a long time now. And since we all have the night off why don't we all have dinner tonight?" She asks him.

He looks at her...

"You want me...to meet Will?" He asks.

"Yes. It would mean so much to me to have the two most important people in my life meet and get along." Katherine smiles.

The Artist furrows his brows and sits back slightly.

"Get along? You say that like we won't..." He says offended.

"Well you don't always seem that enthusiastic about meeting my male friends as you do when meeting my female friends." She sighs.

"Well that's because your female friends hasn't either slept with you or are trying to." He mumbles.

Katherine squints her eyes at him before smacking him upside the head.