Part 7 - I'm So Sorry

*Katherine's POV*

The Next Day...

My eyes slowly fluttered open, I go to move and a pair of strong arms tighten their grip on me. I look down and see that I am nude, my eyes widen. I turn over and see a sleeping Prince behind me, last nights events replay in my head. I smile to myself before looking over at Prince.

"Why don't you take a picture, it'll last longer." He says, his eyes still closed but a smirk appearing on his features.

"Hmm I could but you have thousands laying around so I think I'll just steal one of those." I snicker.

He opens his eyes and tickles my sides, I laugh and try to squirm away from him. I manage to get away, I get out of bed and put a robe on. I hear Prince clear his throat so I turn to face him after I tie my robe up.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asks.

"To the bathroom, is that gonna be a problem?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"That depends, are you coming back here and dropping that robe?" He asks, his voice dropping an octave.

I smirk and just walk away without answering his question. He keeps calling out to me but I don't answer. I walk down to the bathroom and do what I need to do. I fix my hair, it's a complete mess. My hips are killing me, well my whole body is actually. I move my hair away from my neck and see there is hickies all over it. I chuckle to myself.

I drop my hands to my hips which hurt alot more than I thought it would, I hiss in pain. I untie my robe and look just because I'm paranoid. I gasp at the dark bruises on my hips, wow Prince has a grip on him. They're dark blue and purple bruises on both hips, I reach down to touch and I hiss at the feeling.

"Hey whats taking you so long?" Prince asks as he walks in.

I look up at him in the mirror, his eyes go from mine straight to the bruises on my hips. I go to cover them up but he stops me, he carefully runs his finger along each bruise. I look at his face and he looks upset.

"Prince..." I go to say but he cuts me off.

"I'm so sorry..." He whispers.

I reach up and hold his face gently in my hands. He refuses to make eye contact with me, no matter how hard I try to get him to look at me.

"It wasn't intentional. I'm not mad at you, we were both caught up in the moment. Yes they hurt but they will heal. We may have moved a little fast also but..." I explain but Prince finally looks up at me.

"Moved a little fast? You think we're moving fast?" He asks.

"I just don't want to move too quickly in this relationship because I don't want to screw up what we have. I like what we have." I sigh.

Prince looks away again, great. I don't know if he's guilty of the bruises or mad about what I said...

"Please say something." I say in almost a whisper.

He stays silent for a moment before speaking up. Still not making eye contact.

"I have a show to go to tonight, I have rehearsals to go do." He says before leaving the room.

My heart drops, I should have just not looked at the bruises at all and we wouldn't be in this predicament. Tears fall down my cheeks and I take a few minutes to get myself together. When I return to the bedroom Prince isn't there. There's no note, no nothing. I sigh to myself and get dressed.

I go to my office and continue on my project, my assitant has the day off today which I don't mind...I want to be alone anyway. I go over the drawings for the rooms I'm doing when I get a call.