Part 21 - The Royal Purpleness Has Returned

*Katherine's POV*

I leap down the stairs and power walk into the kitchen, I see my...well I guess I can call the little smart ass Prince now can't I? I see...Prince...standing there by the fridge pulling out a bowl of grapes. He closes the door and turns around, looking at me. Raising his eyebrows.

"Did you want some?" He asks.

"What I want, is a proper explanation. You give me the cold treatment earlier for even asking about what name you're gonna put on the baby's birth certificate, now you're calling yourself Prince in third person? Are you trying to raise my blood pressure?" I frown.

He pops a grape in his mouth while looking at me, if he doesn't start talking I'll pop his big head.

"I thought with my dispute with Warner Bros. coming to an end soon I'll just change my name back. Once that contract is over that's that...I already have my own thing going on now I'll keep continuing and I even have plans with The New Power Generation for a club, it's an online club for the fam to play my music." He explains.

"Then why didn't you just tell me that in the first place?" I ask.

Prince shrugs his shoulders and pops some more grapes in his mouth, looking at me.

"I wasn't sure how you were gonna react." He says.

"I would have reacted fine if you weren't such an ass about it!" I spit.

He chuckles and I take a deep breath, clenching my fists. Short ass is working my last nerve, yes I pissed him off to begin with...but he's dragging this out. He stops laughing and looks up at me.

"Prince Rogers Nelson, do you think this is a joke to you?" I ask, my voice getting deeper with the anger in my tone.

I can see him shaking over in the corner as he backs up further into it.

"N...no. Okay a little..." He admits.

Then he drops the bowl of fruit and makes a run for it, all I'm seeing is red. When I find that midget I'll give him something to be scared of, but in the meantime I go up to the bedroom and lay down. I'm worn out from this whole day, also feeling really unwell from this little Nelson inside me.

I wake up and see that the room is a lot darker than it was when I came in, I sit up and turn the light on. I jump when I see Prince sitting next to me.

"God!" I yell.

"He can't help you now." He chuckles.

I shoot him a glare while rubbing my neck, he's literally becoming a pain in the neck

"What are you doing? How long have you been sitting there?" I ask.

"I've been sitting here for about twenty minutes. I realised you weren't gonna come find me so after ten minutes of being on the playground I came up here and laid with you." He says.