A/N: Readers Choice (Not An Update)

Hello Purple Ones,

I wanted to have another update by today but seeing as my illness has struck me down again I cannot concentrate. But an idea has come to mind...I've never tried this before but I've been wanting to do it for a long time ever since I was writing my "Rivalrous Love" original book, but never did as it would start fights between the Michael Jackson Fandom and Prince Fandom. So I'll try it with this book

I apologise in advance for spelling mistakes in this I'm currently on painkillers for my pain, spell check on my phone is helping but the spell check does have a mind of its own too...

The idea I have in mind is...the Readers..  which is you guys, write my next chapter.

What I mean by that is the thoughts you have about what you think is gonna happen, express them, tell me. What you want to happen? Let them out, comment! The whole of the next chapter will be completely written by all of you. All of the credit will go to you, every person who comments what they wanna see will get a tag for credit. I will leave this up for a few days so everyone can get their say in.

Photos/media of course will be put in by my choice

I've been wanting to do this for a long time, to get everyone involved in this story not just as Readers and commentating but actually being apart of writing the story too.

Leave a comment of what you want in the next chapter. But I do have one request...please make sure it falls into place with the actual story or the last chapter. Anything drastic or something that has nothing to do with this story won't be added.

Happy writing 💜

YOUR chapter which will be Chapter 10 - "Gold", will be posted on Friday.