Part 26 - Paisley Park's New Regular

*Author's POV*

One Month Later...

Will had gone away for a Europe trip for work, but promised Katherine he would be back plenty of time before the baby comes. Prince is focusing on another album and already halfway through it, Katherine is designing a whole house for a very big client so everyone's busy...except Jack. Jack has been feeling a little lonely since Will left for Europe and has been hanging around Paisley Park nearly everyday when Prince and Katherine are home, which today they both are...

"How is that house coming along?" Prince asks, looking up at Katherine.

Katherine puts down her sketch pad, looking up at her husband.

"I'm halfway, I thought it would be more fun because it's a whole house instead of just one or two rooms...but it's so much more stressful than I thought." She sighs.

Prince smiles and closes his note pad.

"You're one of the best designers in the world, just take your time. Everything will just come together the way you want it to and the owner will love it." He reassures her.

Katherine gives him a warm loving smile.

The guard escorts Jack into the living room, Katherine raises an eyebrow and sighs.

"Good morning, Jack." Katherine says, looking back down and continuing her work.

Jack strikes a pose, holding a flyer in his hand and rolling it up into a microphone.

"Touch me in the morning." Jack sings as he dances closer to Katherine.

Without looking up from her sketch pad, Katherine speaks.

"Jack, I'm busy. Touch yourself." She says.

Jack scoffs, moving to stand in the middle in the room.

"Don't you at least wanna know why I'm in a good mood?" He asks.

Katherine takes a deep breath as she looks up at him.

"Did you get a new boyfriend this week?" Katherine smirks.

Prince chuckles, but soon makes a straight face when Jack fake laughs.

"Insert laugh, here." Jack says as he makes a tiny gap with his fingers.

Jack walks into the kitchen and Katherine and Prince follow. Jack quickly turns around.

"Oh so now you want my attention? Be gone peasants." He tries to shoo them away.

Prince shakes his head.

"Jack...just tell us what's going on. Enough with the dramatics." Prince sighs.

Jack waves his hands at Prince dramatically.