Part 15 - The Three Stooges

*O(+>'s POV*

Several Months Later...

It's official, Katherine McFarlane is officially my wife. We married over the weekend, a private ceremony here at Paisley Park with close friends. Things couldn't be more perfect! New album out that's going off, Katherine's business is growing...nothing can get in the way of our happiness.

Today Katherine and I are fortunate enough to have the day off, Will is also here. It's always fun being in the same room with these two, I totally get why Will's and Katherine's friends always called them Husband and Wife, they sure argue like it.

"Oh come on, you're seriously not gonna tell me how your date went last night?" Katherine asks Will.

Will looks at her and squints his eyes.

"What did you tell me when I asked about your dates when you first started being with him?" Will asks referring to me.

Ooh, where's my popcorn at?

"Hey that was different! I was having bad luck with guys back then and was convinced it was because we always talk about our significant others and it jinxed everything!" Katherine defends.

Will smirks, crossing his arms.

"But things have changed, I'm a married woman now. I've found the one, isn't that right baby?" Katherine looks at me.

I smile at her, reaching over and grabbing her hand.

"That's right." I nod.

"So tell me about your date." Katherine demands.

"And jinx it? Ahh no thank you." Will mocks her voice.

Katherine glares at him, me on the other hand is finding this very entertaining

Katherine glares at him, me on the other hand is finding this very entertaining. I should have Will come around more often.

"You can at least tell me his name can't you?" She pouts.

"Paul but that's it." Will sighs as he caves into Katherine's pleading ways. I can see he wants to tell her everything like they always do but he's set on not doing so.

Katherine grins, jumping up and going over to sit beside him. Giving him all of her attention, I chuckle at the sight. It's like they're in high school.

"You don't have to tell me everything about him, but...I could guess. You could drop hints and I could guess?" She suggests.

Will rubs his chin, he looks at her and nods.

"Alright. Brown..." He starts.

"Eyes?" Katherine guesses.

Will nods, clearing his throat.

I watch the two go back and forth, they have a unique relationship that I've gotten used to over these several months. I don't know what Katherine would be like without him to be honest...the thought scares me.