Part 29 - Trauma

*Prince's POV*

Two Days Later...

I managed to convince Katherine to get on board with this time away, Will and Jack suggested we go away for the weekend. Katherine only agreed if we stay locally, luckily for her I have a villa here. So if Will and Jack aren't capable of taking care of a human child we are only an hour's drive away, that makes Katherine ease up a little with the Motherly stress.

We both had a nap after we arrived here, I just want the both of us to relax and be alone. We haven't had much of that since Amelia's been born, Katherine being a working Mother and me getting this New Years concert organised. But don't get me wrong, having Amelia is such a blessing! She fills me with such joy, she makes me laugh everyday with how much she looks like Katherine.

"Babe." Katherine calls out as she sits up.

"Yes?" I respond, clearing my thoughts, looking at her.

"How long have you had this villa?" She asks.

I smile, leaning forward.

"I've had this for so many years, I don't come here that much though. But I'm glad I brought you here, it's beautiful." I explain.

She nods as she looks around the bedroom.

"Did you have this before you met me?" She asks as her eyes slowly come back to meet mine.

"Yes I did, not long before I met you though, maybe a year before I met you. Come on, get changed and I'll show you outside. It's a beautiful day, let's not waste it inside." I urge.

We both get changed, heading downstairs. I take her hand and guide her outside, she gasps as she looks around in awe.

"It's so gorgeous out here." She says.

Her head turns in every direction as she tries to look at everything in once, exploring everything. The beautiful trees, plants, flowers, the pool. The artwork that sits around on the grass, just taking in nature and soaking up the sun.

Her gaze stops at one of my favourite things.

"What's this?" She asks in confusion.

I chuckle as I go sit.

"It's a chair!" I smile.

She giggles, she stares at me for a little while before disappearing inside. She comes back out with a camera, I roll my eyes.

"You know how I feel about cameras..." I say.

"I do when it comes to the media, but this me. You're incredibly photogenic and the sun shining on you just illuminates everything around you! Just pose and shut up." She smirks.

I chuckle then stare at the camera as she snaps a photo.