Part 18 - Moody Katherine

*O(+>'s POV*

I was sitting in the living room with Katherine and her friend Jack, Jack was a friend of hers and Will's. When I met Jack my first thought was 'Oh there's two Will's...' but he's uh...unique. He's very out there, has no filter or shame. The relationship between him and Katherine is hard to put into words, it's kind of like a love hate relationship?

"I got these new glasses the other day. What do they say?" Jack says as he struts towards Katherine.

Katherine looks up from her sketch, looking at him.

"They say...guys don't make passes at girls who wear glasses." She says in a sarcastic tone with a smile playing on her lips.

I smirk and chuckle.

Jack crosses his arms briefly, nodding quickly in annoyance then points at her bottom on the couch while speaking.

"And guys don't make passes at guys with fat asses." He spits back.

My eyes widen, that's my wife he's trying to insult. Katherine just laughs and scoffs, Jack walks up to her and hands her what looks like a book.

"I know you're swamped with clients at the moment but can you pretty please with a cherry on top find some time to read my play?" He asks.

Katherine drops her sketch pad and laughs, raising her eyebrows.

"Wait, you write plays now?" She asks.

"Sarcasm noted and forgotten." He makes gestures with his hands to make and explosion while he goes and sits across from her.

" He makes gestures with his hands to make and explosion while he goes and sits across from her

Katherine looks through the script.

"Well that explains the raging fat ass retort." She mumbles.

Jack looks up at me, I raise an eyebrow.

"What?" I ask, already know where this I going. I should say no before it gets anywhere.

"Can you read it too?" He asks, resting his chin in his hand.

"Jack...do you know what my husband does?" Katherine gives him an unamused look.

Jack looks at her and scoffs.

"Yes I do, what do you think I'm stupid?" He asks.

"Sometimes I do wonder." She sighs.

Jack's jaw drops.

"He doesn't have time to read your script, he's lucky to have time to be sitting here with us at the moment." Katherine rolls her eyes.

"Oh, well why don't you just read it now?" Jack passes me a copy.

Katherine gets up and takes it off me, handing it back to Jack.

"Because he's here to relax, not to work or do someone else's. I'll read it when I can Jack, just not right now, okay? Did you go see Will about this?" She asks him.